Reviews for Anodyne
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
MASTREPIECE! you rock for making this! I love this pair soooo much x3
tAcOfAiL13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
you are really good at writing! I loved this one.
Celestial Zodiac chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Cute, very cute, IC. Like.

Poor Russia. Do people in reality really hate the Country Russia? Just wondering.
nikki too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
thank you ! comrade . . er, what's your name again? D; something about a toaster ... ?

bbft.

it was so pretty. i feel bad for the both of them. /3

bahbahbah sorry it took so long to read/review/etcetera.

and i can't wait for my bad friend trio/canada-being-molested fic. :3

illu.
Kazeplz is too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
;-; Freaking epic.

I squealed. Like, loudly, almost at every part. 3

You're an amazing writer
Slumberless Night chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
First thing's first.

Love the last line. Oh. Yeah. (Kool-Aid Dude style)

Anyway, I guess habit is a scary thing, huh? Toris got used to Ivan's beatings, and in the end, when everyone else was running away, he came back, time after time. You know, that really reminds me of a Mitch Albom quote from his "Five People..." book (don't know if you read it or not; but if you haven't, I would really recommend it). That no matter how many times fathers beat up their sons, the sons always end up coming back to their fathers, trying again and again to win the love that their fathers have a hard time showing. And, from the looks of this, Toris believes that Ivan has some good left in him, some love, just as sons believe that their fathers love them no matter how many beatings they get...

And sometimes when I look at Russia pairings, I just don't know who is best for him. Lithuania. China. Prussia (where did this come from?). America. Because couples are supposed to compliment each other, right? Well, I guess that would depend on your definition of a couple, then, right?

Anyways. Lovely story (even though I didn't really give you a lot of compliments). I judge the quality of a story based on how much it makes me think...(and write in the review) So.

GOOD JOB!
ilkkuva chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
D'aww! 8"D

Now I remember why I love Russia/Lithuania -heart- 8"3 I had been forgetting me old obsession for them as my recent OTP with Russia shadowed it...x3 -

Very cute and sad, comrade! 8D I luffled the last line to death uwah -u- Russia is so adorable, isn't he, da? -u- It makes me think of babies in magazines when I look at his face :"3

And I swear...more angst is going to pour out of my account soon...x3 The Birthday Massacre is inspiring me to no end. OuO and some old rock songs...buwahaha

This story reminded me of a song...I can't remember what it was called though. OnO zoh well -u-

Have you heard the song 'Gateway to Hell' by the way? The one that's rumored that if you listen to it you'll get possessed or something? XD Well, my friendling Jonathan told me to look it up today...so I shall...OuO uo this shall be very intresting...x3

IF I DIE YOU CAN HAVE MY YAOI. 8"D

spiffy
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
;A; AWH SO SAD, DA?

I love you for finally posting it though. xD I REMEMBER WAY BACK WHEN WE WERE CHILDREN AND THIS STORY WAS IN YOUR-

I'm here to support. 8D

AND YOU WENT TO METALLICA WTF I DIDN'T KNOW.

DX