Reviews for Playground Rules
seddie.is.epic.73 chapter 1 . 2/14
I loved this. Just loved it.
Mim chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Cute and totally believable...! The end made me laugh and awww at the Seddie cuteness in one go! :-)
scheerwashere chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Great one-shot! I loved the ending!

Love, Scheer :3
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was really good. I liked it.
01110011100001111 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
This one sort of encapsulates something about the Sam/Freddie dynamic that has always sort of struck a chord with me. Freddie is kind of a paragon of innocence. His mother has instilled a bizarre and slanted ideal about life into him. This is I think, part of where his unwavering devotion to Carly comes from, as she represents a facet of this "ideal" in his mind. Sam acts as kind of a needle to him; she pokes holes in all that carefully constructed nonsense.

As far as the actual content here goes, this was funny, sweet, yet somehow a little bit melancholy. That's probably just me though, cause I can't quite put my finger on it. There's something a little bit sad about Freddie being awake and alone on his 18th birthday...just in how you wrote his thoughts. I know Sam shows up and makes it a nice occasion for him (haha...you really do like having her break into his room), but that sense of sadness is still there for me nevertheless. Eh...I guess I'm just weird. :)

This was a relatively simple idea, and in other hands probably would've been used for tasteless hormonal comedy. You used it to capture some very complex emotions and to provide some accurate insight into the nature of both characters. I really liked it a lot!
d i n o b o t chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I like the concept, and how you can take a single phrase and incorporate it into multiple scenarios. My favorite is the second one. The writing is outstanding, the characterization is spot on, and the sexual tension is flawless. Not overly blatant to where it's not believable, but just enough awkwardness and sexual innuendos to make it work.

I'll be reading more from you later, for sure. Till then.
another-kind chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
AHHHH I love it!

So cute!
alexaaabitch chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
PURE AWESOME
moonyandpadfoot07 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I loooooooooove it!
it's simply me chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
That WAS well-written. I enjoyed the flow of this story, the build up on the ages and whatnot and the inevitable end. I loved it.
marlenajo chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
holy chiz. the end was hot!

I loved this! The concept, the way you completely kept Sam and Freddie in character - you changed a nickelodian sitcom into a juicy, hot novel my dear! And it was flawless. Loved it!
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Aw. (: I love the playground rules. Love the story. (:
MeBellis chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
First things first, I loved, loved, loved your concept! (I would have only put one love and italicized it, but since I couldn't and just one love didn't sit right with me, I'm just going to beat the review system and add emphasis by repeating the word three times :D ) I used to think that there where only so many ways of writing seddie one shots, but over and over again this site proves me wrong. Oh, and I know you've heard this a lot already, the candle part was a really nice touch, very creative.

Gosh I love the seddie writers on this site. (fav, fav, fav, fav -stupid non italics)
xmaybejoleisa chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I'm pretty sure I'm in love with this one-shot. This whole idea of 'I'll show you mine, if you show me yours' is totally something Sam and Freddie would do and the way you developed it, their reactions (sweet, adorable, naively clueless Freddie and casually devious, mischevious, playful Sam) was just so in character I was just blown away. Honestly, this was so creative and so charming and clever and I can keep on spitting out words of compliment but hopefully you get how much I liked this piece and how much I commend you with coming up with such an original yet completely SamFreddie sort of idea.
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I thought it was wonderful.(:

Great job.