Reviews for A Little Bit of Help
betty69blue chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Damn Edward hecka mean! He probably doesn't realize what he said huh. Dang update soon!
Golden Swirl chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Love it!

So sweet and cute...

Ass Edward! I really wanted to kick him in the shins though..
bundleb chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
YOU SHOULD DO MORE OUTTAKES WHEN EDWARD AND BELLA ARE TOGETHER
ALPS chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I really really like your one-shot! :D:D And I really like this outtake too! Edward's so mean! I felt so bad for Bella, yet I love Geekward too! Haha. You don't have to do it, but maybe you could try an Edward POV? I just wanna get inside his head per se. I know that he thought Bella was annoying, but I don't really get why he's very mean to her if he actually, secretly likes her.. Or maybe it's that whole kindergarten thing where a guy is mean to a girl he likes? lol.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010

when they're in college]
kaka96 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I love geeky Edward.
Ms. Jessica Cullen chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
in all honesty? this was my favorite entry for the googleward contest, and i really wanna thaank you for writing it :) but, i do wanna know why edward, jasper, and emmett were always laughing like idiots, were they talking and making fun of bella? or were they just that happy? it bugs me that i dont know so if you could clear that up that would be great :) thanks for writing!

Jessica~
Love-RiniBell-Love chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
cute. I love geeky edward ;P
GOOGLEWARD CHALLENGE chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Thank you for entering the GOOGLEWARD challenge, and good luck with the rest of the contest!

OAC