Reviews for Instructor's Assistant
Miaya Tezuka chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This always makes me smile... :) This is the fic I go and read when I'm down, never fails to put me in a good mood. I love this to bits!
Ikoryuu chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh gosh, I can't stop laughing and now my family will be convinced that I'm a psycho. Although I do have many qualities of a sociopath. But that's irrelevant.
Yukimura, you're crazy! (Although I have no room to talk) And Fuji must be mental for hiring you after reading your resume. But it's Fuji, so I guess it's to be expected. Ah, I love you two! Just remain me to never, ever, EVER have you teach me anything, okay? Unless it's a lesson on how to cover your tracks after you successfully ruin someone's sanity. That could be pretty useful soon.
tweelini chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
It takes one to know one eh? Fuji and Yukimura ..*shudders*

This was insanely funny; laughed through the entire thing.
Jabberawr chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
OHMAHGAWD THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Yukimura and Fuji... daaamn. Just WOW. WOW.

Yukimura shot out of the driveway. "Driving is an art!" he called over the screams of his passengers. "For example, you can draw pictures with your car by driving really quickly."

"Look, a highway!" Yukimura said cheerily. "Now I can show you how to cause a car crash!"

I applaud you.
AnimeGrl2519 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
hhahah, that was hilarious!
TooLazyToMakeAnAccount chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
No offense to fireyfly...? But, ur fic is MUCH better

Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
"Fuji Syusuke, why in the world would you approve his application?"

HAHAHAHA-oh my god-HAHAHAHA-can't breathe now! This story is hilarious. Especially the ending! LOL XD
aozora ekusutashii chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Ah... Fuji and Yukimura... truly a formidable pair of sadists, ne?

The story was very humourous. The damage caused by Yukimura and how he taught the kids "driving" had me laughing rather maniacally in real life.

Poor kiddies... They'll never be the same after Yukimura's drving lessons XD

Great work :)

.:Iced Hearts:.
Felixis chapter 1 . 12/10/2010

It's Fuji.

Of course he would, if only to watch the destruction.
yume229 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Yukimura is one cool driver... :)) How could a car do a backflip? :))))Yukimura and Fuji have great minds! nice fic!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
PFT LOL that was very entertaining. XD
Trancy Phantomhive chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
"Driving is about completely crushing your opponents using all possible means, including emotional and physical states," he said casually, and made another abrupt turn. "For example, you can effectively scare the wits out of your opponent by doing a backflip with your car." Oh, how I'd love to see that! I can picture him driving like a maniac and crushing every single pedestrian and car in sight. xD
LupinIIIisTheRealBae chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Fuji's the intern? Well, that explains everything
tokiya-kun18 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I laughed so hard that my whole body hurts. God fucking damn it, Seiichi! I almost died laughing whilst trying to continue further! He ABSOLUTELY rocks! Seiichi FTW! XD
empressfate chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
XD Yukimura for the win! Fuji, too. Love the idea he goes out of his way to destroy pedestrians. XD