Reviews for The Big Little Moments
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Hehe lovely little moments!
autumngold chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
I'm really enjoying reading your stories of Abby and Gibbs relationship! I love how well they fit together. They match beautifully as a couple. Please post more soon!
Katiemoose chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
I love these little moments between them. What a great way to give us a peek at what thier relaitionship might be like! I hope you keep updating.
STLFAN chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
I like it!
Jilli-Bean chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
hahaha...he found the sticky note. LOL! This is cute, like that Abby checked him over for injuries. Keep the great work. I love these chapters.
STLFAN chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Very nice. Beautifully written and I love the smoke alarm comment at the end. Please, continue. I'm enjoying your work.
Jilli-Bean chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Wow, I just wish we could see this on screen. I love Gabby!

Can't wait for the next moment.

Yah! Me happy!
PT21 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Great start. But I'm afraid I want more.

Please? :D
Jilli-bean chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Keep going! I love this. Too bad, TPTB can't use this in their script. Gabby moments rock!
Citation-2 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Very nice story so far! Keep it coming. :)
AllegraDante chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This is exactly the kind of fic I needed tonight. Loved it!

"It was a good thing Abby had a cramp in her left foot that night, but then that was another story."

Will we get that story? Pretty please? *bats eyelashes*
Jilli-bean chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Aw...I totally wish this was on screen! More Gabby moments please!
Berlian chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Yay.. sweet Gabby story,, love it..
Joy chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I'm a lurker around here, trying to get outta her shell. I like the concept of this story/stories. Can't wait for another chapter.

I love to read Gabby and any kind of moment is great! Thanks for sharing. I can just see Abby with that evil glint in her eye trying annoy Gibbs. hahaha!

**joy**
STLFAN chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Great start - I love Gabby fics.