Reviews for Broadening One's Horizons
PenArt chapter 6 . 9/7
So, I reread this story. It was good and funny:) Now I really want a sequel.
But I know it's old... small chance :(
inuhirnoess777 chapter 6 . 3/25
lol love it
Taggg chapter 6 . 3/15
That was great story! Who knew Megs and Sam will make this good of a team))
ChronoSeth chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
I know there will be no sequel, but this is truly too good! Sam, as Shiftswitch is really cool. And you said Shockwave has come, so shouldn't that be a reason? OMG I had so much FUN reading this. Please? Even a comedy sket or something oneshot where Shiftswitch got in a sticky situation, like he was mistaken for Megatron by others?
Kira Kyuu chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Sam in Megatron's body has been dubbed Samitron in my head, while Megatron in Sam's body is Megawicky. Say it out loud. It's hilarious.

Imma continue reading now.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE I love it! Sooooo funny and awesome. Love it AAAAAAALLL! This was honestly the best Transformers story I've read so far, and I'm currently on page 11 of the Archive. XD
Jackagirl chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Love this story to death! Only thing that confused me was the ending of Ch. 5 where they both fainted, pretty much. I THOUGHT they switched back, but I guess not... :'( Kinda sad for myself, but I guess it's still a happy ending. Though, still hard to comprehend that Megs became Sam and Sam became someone else entirely, namely Shifter.

Overall, great f-ing writing! :D
Lureln chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Oh gosh I love this story to bits! This is such an amazing idea and it's so horribly well written I wanna cry.
Lavonya chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
They never switched... *sniff* *cries*
I *love* /this/
Lavonya chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
They're switching! Because they /Accepted/ it!
And it /*BETTER*/ not be the end!
/ italic
WOW... O.0
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
YIKES...
Janriel chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
You know, I avoided this at first because the summary made it sound a little to crack-ish. While I'm not really against it-as I've read a few crack fics for guilty pleasure-I had just read one last night that nearly split my side because it was so absurdly hilarious. I was looking for something else rather, but I stumbled on this and I decided to take a risk and read it.

I'm very glad I did. There was actual plot! Now, the first few lines of chapter one did deter me for a moment, the fact that your chapters were very long and everything was well written, I decided to stick it out. And when the plot started to shape up, I just couldn't stop.

I found the whole thing entirely amusing. Reading about Sam's and Megatron's interactions was just highly entertaining, and how Sam's personality starts to slowly assimilate with the "decepticon ideal" was absolutely flawless.

I actually really liked the fact that you decided to keep them in those bodies in the end. It just... it seemed almost impossible if they were to return to their own bodies because of their experiences. Megatron might not have changed but Sam certainly would have had he returned to his original body, so I thought it was rather great that you decided to keep Swiftshift.

My only question is, if they didn't switch back, why did they become dizzy at the end of chapter 5? Other than to throw the reader off, was there any actual purpose for that? It's the only thing that throws me off in the whole thing, but everything else was great.

Excellent story!