Reviews for Broadening One's Horizons
Kira Kyuu chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Sam in Megatron's body has been dubbed Samitron in my head, while Megatron in Sam's body is Megawicky. Say it out loud. It's hilarious.

Imma continue reading now.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE I love it! Sooooo funny and awesome. Love it AAAAAAALLL! This was honestly the best Transformers story I've read so far, and I'm currently on page 11 of the Archive. XD
ChitekinaKitsune chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Love this story to death! Only thing that confused me was the ending of Ch. 5 where they both fainted, pretty much. I THOUGHT they switched back, but I guess not... :'( Kinda sad for myself, but I guess it's still a happy ending. Though, still hard to comprehend that Megs became Sam and Sam became someone else entirely, namely Shifter.

Overall, great f-ing writing! :D
Lureln chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Oh gosh I love this story to bits! This is such an amazing idea and it's so horribly well written I wanna cry.
Lavonya chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
They never switched... *sniff* *cries*
I *love* /this/
Lavonya chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
They're switching! Because they /Accepted/ it!
And it /*BETTER*/ not be the end!
/ italic
WOW... O.0
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
YIKES...
Janriel chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
You know, I avoided this at first because the summary made it sound a little to crack-ish. While I'm not really against it-as I've read a few crack fics for guilty pleasure-I had just read one last night that nearly split my side because it was so absurdly hilarious. I was looking for something else rather, but I stumbled on this and I decided to take a risk and read it.

I'm very glad I did. There was actual plot! Now, the first few lines of chapter one did deter me for a moment, the fact that your chapters were very long and everything was well written, I decided to stick it out. And when the plot started to shape up, I just couldn't stop.

I found the whole thing entirely amusing. Reading about Sam's and Megatron's interactions was just highly entertaining, and how Sam's personality starts to slowly assimilate with the "decepticon ideal" was absolutely flawless.

I actually really liked the fact that you decided to keep them in those bodies in the end. It just... it seemed almost impossible if they were to return to their own bodies because of their experiences. Megatron might not have changed but Sam certainly would have had he returned to his original body, so I thought it was rather great that you decided to keep Swiftshift.

My only question is, if they didn't switch back, why did they become dizzy at the end of chapter 5? Other than to throw the reader off, was there any actual purpose for that? It's the only thing that throws me off in the whole thing, but everything else was great.

Excellent story!
shadow-binder chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I WANT MORE OMG OMGOMGOMGOMG!

Sorry, I just had to get that out of my system xD

This isn't the first time I've read this story by the way ;)
night flame miko chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
I THOROUGHLY enjoyed this story. Which is funny since I originally avoided it because the summary seemede a bit too cracky for what I was looking for. You pulled it off beautifully. Although I was convinced that they were going to get their original bodies back in the end, it says how well you blended their personalities that when it came to the epilogue I honestly didn't know who was who at first. I just kept reading until an identifiable sentence came along. And though I expected them to switch (hehe) back in the end, I can't say I'm in any way disappointed that they didn't. Though there are a few loose ends in regards to Sam's (the original) family and friends.

Though it's kind of understandable that Mikaela didn't want to keep going out with Megatron. This is favourited like woah.
Cygnus the Swan chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
I just... love this entire idea, honestly. Your style of writing also made sure I was properly intrigued and I ended up reading this all in one sitting. ; u ;
Kitt SummerIsle chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
I enjoyed this fic very much; the idea is not new but you dared to keep them switched which is rare. Besides it was really cool how their personalities slowly changed.