Reviews for Winged One
Xarukah chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I really like this so far...Are you intending to continue?
May Eve chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Lovely so far. _ More, please?
Hoping for more chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
This feels like it might get to be a long fic, if you continue with the current tempo. It might not be better for the readers to eihter have long far spaced chapters but have short chapters more often. I love the wrighting style and the discriptions and thoughts crack me up. Thanks for the good read and where did you find the capsual hotels? That was pure genious. I apoligise for any spelling errors in my review. Please continue the story.
Utena Neo Violet chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
OK I alredy revered chapter 4 but I am really hanging on this one, can I please get an update. I know u must have a life but i really like ur story... I just need a Leon fix.

XD

I mean he's not in Tokyo so yah.
takuya chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
yay this is a great stroy i hope you're update it soon
Utena Neo Violet chapter 3 . 10/21/2010
This story is driving me crazy i really do need to kn ow what happens plese. I alredy left a revew in chapter 4 so thats why this one is in 3... to tell u we are waiting.

*puppy dog eyes*
Shinsei Tonbo chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
Plzzzzz! Pls continue soon
LigeiaMaloy chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
I am not a big fan of cross-overs, but this is promising. I should look forward to the next chapters. Will they ever come? I really hope so

Please continue this, it's a waste how many good PsoH fics were started and never finished. And this one certainly has potential. The style of writing is fine, it could combine comical aspects as well as dark tension. And erm... wasn't there a promise of yaoi in chapter three? xD

I'm really curious, there are so many possibilites how this could work out from this point, so... did I already say "please continue"? xD
Utena Neo Violet chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
MEOW! Anmd just when it was getting good too.
Utena Neo Violet chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Yah a little hard to beleve Leon crying at first, but he has feelings too. _
mimifoxlove chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
hi

intersting story!

I wounder what Yuko price will be?

UPDATE SOON!

-Mimi
TerrorInYerTub chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
plz plz plz please update soon im dyin ta know what the hells is gonna happen!
Alana-kittychan chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Yay an Update 3 Wow you are writting a novel? what's it about?
bluebliss86 chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
its really good i like how you made the xholic characters its awesome!
Toraus chapter 4 . 3/4/2010