Reviews for The Fancyman and I
ladyd10 chapter 8 . 2/5
I have to tell you that when I found this story, I was skeptical. However, I am having a great time reading this! It's a fun read.
SunRise19 chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
Awww, that was a great story! It honestly had me guessing right up until the end. I thought Coco's sister had something to do with it, but she didn't...great job here! Wonderful story!
SunRise19 chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
Oh man, I hope Rose doesn't have to sleep with that man..onto reading more!
SunRise19 chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Awww..so he's really dead? I thought that maybe there was a mistake or something...aww, poor Coco! I thought this chapter was very emotional, great job!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Aww, he's dead? Or, is he..this is interesting..i'm going to read more!
Brawling-Duelist chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Poor girls, I feel so sorry for them.
Womenreligiousfan chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Itersting story! It was very good!
Rhonda Petrie chapter 14 . 11/20/2009
Well, contragulations! You finally finished this story! You did a relatively good job. I'm actually kind of sad it had to end. Don't worry, I just recommended this story to a a fellow fanfiction acquaintance of mine named RA'A'YMOND and I'll see if he'll respond to my email and he'll agree to read this story. This story has so much potential and I think a lot more people should read this story. Ciao.
Rhonda Petrie chapter 13 . 11/19/2009
Well, you were right in warning me that the story's not quite over yet. Just as the action seems to be slowing down quite a bit, BOOM! Coco's brother-in-law comes in and holds Blanche hostage the moment Horatio and his entourage come in. That moment I thought, Holy cow! He's an accomplice for Malik! Something with Coco's family just did not seem right for me. I guess the whole, "Oh, the reason why he didn't speak to us for a couple of years was because he was gay and that fact could severely derail his sister's campaign for the state senate and the father was ashamed of that fact." kind of rubbed me off the wrong way. Not that it was actually your fault, per say, but I just found his family pretty suspicious in general. I hope you update soon!
Rhonda Petrie chapter 12 . 11/18/2009
Well, Malik's arrested, Blanche just found out that the girls were going undercover, (and she could have been easily killed by Malik too!) and now Ricardo Elvaz is still on the loose. Well, at least they found out who killed Coco... at least in theory. What's next?
Rhonda Petrie chapter 11 . 11/17/2009
Good work man! I am really scared for Dorothy and Sophia now! Finally! Some action! Things are really heating up now! Okay, now I need to calm down and inform you of some interesting observations I've picked up during the two chapters I've read:

1) I don't know why this was not apparent to me now, but I suddenly began to realize that Jane Blanco might be related to Coco, and now I just found out that she is his sister.

2) Sophia's revelation about Malik being the actual killer and not Ricardo Elvaz tells me that perhaps somehow she witnessed Coco's murder and now Malik is going after her AND Dorothy.

3) In the plane scene, I deduced that the guy with red hair and sunglasses was either Horatio or the investigator Blanche hired. It turns out later that it was the investigator that Blanche hired who got his butt whipped at the end of Chapter 11.

4) Did you complete 2 chapters in just one day? You're really on the roll! I'm envious of you! I have not written anything for three months and I would like to get working on my stories around Thanksgiving if possible.

5) When Calleigh did a DNA analysis of the rope that was found earlier and detected a sample of hair, its DNA matched those of Malik, therefore verifying Sophia's claim that he is Coco's real murderer, not Ricardo Elvaz. Wait, if Ricardo did not kill Coco, what is his actual role in all this?

Anyhow good work on those two chapters and I hope Dorothy and Sophia do not get hurt. I got to go because I have homework to do but I hope you have a good day! And as for my stories I'm currently editing the chapters I've completed so far for my Maude story due to lack of any new ideas.
Rhonda Petrie chapter 9 . 11/11/2009
This chapter isn't that bad; I liked it that you updated. However, I think the fact that Dorothy constantly shakes her head while conversing with Lt. Caine or anybody else is starting to throw me off; sometimes when she is saying something and she shakes her head, that feels out of place for me. Shaking one's head usually means to me that you're saying no, and that's why it's kind of bothering me a bit. I don't mean to act critcial and I've tried my best to address this point to you as possibly as I can as to not act acerbic and critically harsh, but yeah. I don't know if it's me but I had to say this to you.

I was pretty apprehensive about Horatio's reaction to Dorothy telling her that her mother wants to participate in the investigation as well. I was worried for certain that he was going to turn her down flat and say, "No! You cannot bring your mother into this case; it's too dangerous and she could get serious injured or even killed!"

The brief segment about the television set displaying an ad campaign for Missouri senatorial candidate Jane Blanco is pretty curious and intriguing. I wonder if it's going to lead to something. And the fact that the investigator that Blanche was asigned to at the recommendation of Horatio is heading to Missouri to investigate the case and the mention of the state seal might provide vital clues to the case. I cannot wait for more.
Rhonda Petrie chapter 8 . 11/9/2009
Is Sophia crazy? What is she going to do? A killer is on the loose! She does seem pretty determined to get on the case and she is pretty brave. And I feel horrible for Blanche having to hire incompetent investigators. I think there might be something lurking with the South African man and Ricardo Elvaz talking. I got really scared when Sophia freaked out when Dorothy revealed to her about the undercover job that she and Rose are in. Was it really smart for her to do that?
Rhonda Petrie chapter 7 . 11/3/2009
Not a bad update, although the fact that the button that came from a shirt that was bought by a woman from Mr. Marti's seems pretty suspicious. Do you think there might be a possibility that Ricardo Elvaz might have a female accomplice or maybe one of the girls bought that shirt for Coco some time before he died?
Rhonda Petrie chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
Well, what you know; this is getting good. I cannot believe that Ricardo Elvaz is hiring Dorothy to teach immigrants English just so they would be able to get citizenship. And it looks like Coco was being set up by being dragged from the beach to the dog track and then was bludgeoned to death. Even without Horatio giving her the specifics, Dorothy figured it all out. She is definitely an intelligent woman; I think it is because she is a mystery lover. And I noticed that Sophia and Blanche are really in the dark here on Rose and Dorothy's mission. And I hope you have a Happy Halloween!