Reviews for Heart's desire
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Whoo, go you!
I absolutely love this 33333
AW Hawk chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
You're a great writer, a lot of emotion and adjectives. Well done.
Abertha chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Nightcloud SHOULD have Crowfeather's love. I liked this story. Good work.
Cricketstar chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
:3 This story has really made me look at Nightcloud in a different way. I was always LeafxCrow but now...Nightcloud...I feel sympathy and pity for her 3:

Thanks for publishing this, it really shows her in a different light!

Sincerely,

Cricketstar
Hufflepuff Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I agree in a way. Nightcloud really doese love Clowfeather even if it's not reseved in return. Leafpool and Clowfeather do have an amazing story though. I relate to Nightcloud though cuz I have that same problum.
banana llama chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
this is so sweet,

its true, nightcloud isnt some crazy cat she really does love crowfeather even though hes just using her

this is a great story! lovved it

banana llama
nightmist of shadowwind tribe chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I luv this from the way you write it i can definitely see your way! keep writing!
Nirazilaa chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Aww, that's sweet. It's too bad that Crowfeather met Leafpool; Nightcloud and him are great together. It's too bad Nightcloud has to watch all the betrayal in the clans. Nice job; this is a different sort of writing compared to Alternate, and it looks like you did well.
canislupis13 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I agree. I never liked that Crowfeather seemed to be using Nightcloud and h clearly doesn't even like Breezepaw. Although I do like him and Leafpool together.
Flamesong chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
AW! -sniffle- That was really cute! I really like the LeafxCrow pairing, but I think Crowfeather should forget about Leafpool because, after all, she's in Thunderclan! But I loved the one-shot. So cute.
Benjy chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This is good. And this is not a flame. I don't think Nightcloud should be with Crowfeather. I think she should find someone else. Crowfeather should go back to Leafpool. But like I said, I like your story.
ShrewpawXSquirrelflight 4ever chapter 1 . 10/21/2009