Reviews for Away From the Sun
PrincessOfMythaca chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Omg you so have to keep going! Poor joseph! Please continue!
phantomlistener chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Yay! Another story! Please don't do anything permanent to Joe :( And this doesn't end with Heather hanging by her heels in the courtyard, does it? Cos if it does then I will be in HEAVEN!

Keep it up! Great stuff :)
ginevrahermione chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Right. Now listen here, why has this not been updated,hmm? I hope you have a jolly good reason. (By the way, love your stories, really great stuff).Hmhm. Bye.
daytonagirl chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
oh ya, keep it coming! You are on to annother great story:)
bluegirl-783 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
H

Yay- you're going to do another sequel, and I can't wait to read more of it!
risingdancer chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
I think you should definetly go on with this story. I do like that Heather isn't in these chapters, but I liked how you opened the story with Heather. I have a feeling I'm going to really like this story. :)
W22 chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Hey

Another great chapter. And my eyes immediately caught the title– When It’s All Over. Very good.

I like that you are showing us the woman behind the Queen. Now, outside her ‘collected royal’ state, Clarisse is surfacing and clearly showing her true colours concerning her Head of Security. Her first thought of him, her sentimental words, care for his wellbeing and pleading – as you mentioned, an act unlikely for her to perform – tells me much about where her heart truly lies - if ever I would doubt it.

Her needing his proximity, his nearness … I am glad you included it so clearly. She’s not non reachable; not needing anybody to survive. She indeed needs Joseph to continue.

“When you wake up” she couldn’t bare to say ‘if’ “When all this is over, it’s going to be different for us. I will find a way” – My favorite sentence. Beautiful. A promise. A wish. Love. Friendship. And hope.

And I hope too, you will continue as soon as possible.
VictoriaGr chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
oh this is good... but also sad, don't let him suffer to much and poor clarisse... can't do anything just sit there and watch him... let them get better :D
MaddieGaines chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Please continue. It's still wonderful especially with the storyline.

BTW. This chapter has me in tears.
negschainsaw chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
*snik* Joe?...Poor Clarisse *gives hug*

I am hoping that Joe will recover soon and that he will be better than ever! and if Heather DARES to set one step into that hospital , I will ..I will.. well I don't know what I will do but It's not going to be pleasant!

phew! you turn me into a homocidal manaic with Heather ;)

keep on going! ;)
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
It could be horrible to wake up like that... and not seeing Joseph...

'terrorizing sound of the machines' best definition ever

That was beutiful and sad...

PMN!
LoveJulie35 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Please update soon. This is a great story. I want to know what happens.
negschainsaw chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Joe! O_O and Clarisse no! they can't be hurt! they've to get better! *faints*

*wakes up* Uh? oh yeah the story, I luv your sequel , just read your first " see the sun" and It was so good

ooh and I HATE Heather , she is like a cockroach that won't die!

keep on going ;) *pushes the alert button*
Ursa chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Great

I am glad you listened to my advice. See The Sun was a good story that deserved a sequel.

And what a start! It really surprised me - but in a good way. I have to say that despite that you included them in this sad situation - thus making (I dare say) all Clarisse and Joseph fans a little concerned - it fits perfectly into your storyline.

You definitely know your characters well. Heather remains faithful to herself, yet I can also feel a glimpse of change in her. Perhaps bitterness is surrounding her a tad more. She seems more dangerous this time, and although that means troubles for our favorite couple, I'm very interested finding out about her game.

And I like that you gave Pete - the bartender - personality with all the little details.

"And he had thought that morning, when he woke up, that this was going to be just another day in his life as a bartender." Good closure sentence. I always feel that last sentence rounds the chapter and gives it the depth, in a way.

Continue soon

I look forward to reading more
VictoriaGr chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
oh my god... this is cruel... bringing back heather just after an accident... but also very good :D poor joseph, i hope he is alright. i couldn't imagine the whole thing without joseph at clarisse side... don't let him suffer to much and keep up updating :D