Reviews for Away From the Sun
riaam chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Why do you stop? Please continue. And make a happy ending fou our favorite couple, please.
KD chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY, its so good. Pleas write more!
PrincessOfMythaca chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Omg you so have to keep going! Poor joseph! Please continue!
phantomlistener chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Yay! Another story! Please don't do anything permanent to Joe :( And this doesn't end with Heather hanging by her heels in the courtyard, does it? Cos if it does then I will be in HEAVEN!

Keep it up! Great stuff :)
ginevrahermione chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Right. Now listen here, why has this not been updated,hmm? I hope you have a jolly good reason. (By the way, love your stories, really great stuff).Hmhm. Bye.
daytonagirl chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
oh ya, keep it coming! You are on to annother great story:)
bluegirl-783 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
H

Yay- you're going to do another sequel, and I can't wait to read more of it!
risingdancer chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
I think you should definetly go on with this story. I do like that Heather isn't in these chapters, but I liked how you opened the story with Heather. I have a feeling I'm going to really like this story. :)
W22 chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Hey

Another great chapter. And my eyes immediately caught the title– When It’s All Over. Very good.

I like that you are showing us the woman behind the Queen. Now, outside her ‘collected royal’ state, Clarisse is surfacing and clearly showing her true colours concerning her Head of Security. Her first thought of him, her sentimental words, care for his wellbeing and pleading – as you mentioned, an act unlikely for her to perform – tells me much about where her heart truly lies - if ever I would doubt it.

Her needing his proximity, his nearness … I am glad you included it so clearly. She’s not non reachable; not needing anybody to survive. She indeed needs Joseph to continue.

“When you wake up” she couldn’t bare to say ‘if’ “When all this is over, it’s going to be different for us. I will find a way” – My favorite sentence. Beautiful. A promise. A wish. Love. Friendship. And hope.

And I hope too, you will continue as soon as possible.
VictoriaGr chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
oh this is good... but also sad, don't let him suffer to much and poor clarisse... can't do anything just sit there and watch him... let them get better :D
MaddieGaines chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Please continue. It's still wonderful especially with the storyline.

BTW. This chapter has me in tears.
negschainsaw chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
*snik* Joe?...Poor Clarisse *gives hug*

I am hoping that Joe will recover soon and that he will be better than ever! and if Heather DARES to set one step into that hospital , I will ..I will.. well I don't know what I will do but It's not going to be pleasant!

phew! you turn me into a homocidal manaic with Heather ;)

keep on going! ;)
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
It could be horrible to wake up like that... and not seeing Joseph...

'terrorizing sound of the machines' best definition ever

That was beutiful and sad...

PMN!
LoveJulie35 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Please update soon. This is a great story. I want to know what happens.
negschainsaw chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Joe! O_O and Clarisse no! they can't be hurt! they've to get better! *faints*

*wakes up* Uh? oh yeah the story, I luv your sequel , just read your first " see the sun" and It was so good

ooh and I HATE Heather , she is like a cockroach that won't die!

keep on going ;) *pushes the alert button*