Reviews for Wait For It
Twigon chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
First non-gay romance fic involving Cloud I've ever read.

Glad I chose a good one to start with.
guest chapter 15 . 5/6/2014
Wow!i've been reading this fic three times already and it didnt lose its charm!its such a cute story and the characters are well developed!i so love it!more cloti please!
doubLL chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
this chapter. GOSH. someone please make a manga out of this
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Love it!
Interesting :)
Wasuremono Secrets chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
after ups and downs, they finally had their happy ending. i'll admit, i cried a little when i read the final lines. q.q you did great!
aguy chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
My mind was blown when I found out that Tifa was pregnant and I instantly knew that the next chapter isn't(hopefully) the last. You, sir(or miss :D), never cease to amaze me.
aguy chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
I love cloud and tifa in this story. When cloud came back and up to the point before his explanation I wanted to run him through a wall.
damagectrl.07 chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
Beautiful!

I really enjoyed reading this. I like your characterizations of the characters. It was spot on and it felt very realistic to me.

Great job and thank you so much for writing this!
The Super Twins chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
This was one of the most beautiful fanfictions I have read! Just everything about it was amazing, all the problems they had to go through and with all the struggles, it seamed real. Overall this was such an enjoyable read! Your writing it amazing and I loved readi g this so much! And that ending in my opinion was perfect! So Cia was il,l but it was still a good ending showing that they got through everything! I'm glad I read this fanfiction!
MTHumphrey chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
Loved your whole story! Awesome job!
LadyofRealms22 chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
One of my favorite FF7 stories if all time! Had the biggest smile ever as I read the last few chapters! So simply perfect!
LadyofRealms22 chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
I love your story so much! This is the Tifa and Cloud I imagined and I think you did a amazing and realistic job of how they are towards each other. I firmly believed that she would have said no if they had happened in the cannon cause your right she's a women that's got left behind by a man and to trust so easily again is like a fairy tale story and not what's the reality that truly out there.
Metroidvania chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
Most times I think I've "d'awwd" in a FFVII story. It manages to capture Cloud and Tifa well without relying on something overly flashy or overtly dangerous.

It's two normal people moving on in their lives after experiencing so much.

The dramatic levels got a bit high, but that's to be expected given what the gang's experienced, I suppose.

All in all, amazing work. I'm extremely grateful to have read this one.
The Other Hatter chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Just finished reading this (all in about two days flat...and that's between life's other craziness) and wow. It's fantastic! This was such a cute story, I've thoroughly enjoyed the entire thing.
The Super Twins chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
This is amazing! I've really enjoyed reading this so far! I would read the rest right now but its 01:00 am and I'm about to fall asleep, but at least i can look forward to an interesting and amazing story to read tomorrow! I love it so much!

And I understand the emotions Tifa is going through perfectly! If i was writing a fanfic about these two I'd have her exactly the same!