Reviews for It's magic, you know?
foreversnowynights chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
I loved reading this :) especially because you included Salem and I happen to spend most of my time there. Brilliant story!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
Wow that was so great!

Loved it. Harry Potter ftw.
Kami011 chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
oh! that was cute!

Harry Potter CAN do this to people! ...and nations, it seems! ;D
kyuubicle chapter 8 . 12/18/2009
I loved that so much. There was lots of suspense and such. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the great work! ;3
DarkChocoBerryLover chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
Aww, so cute~ xDD

Hurhurhur, America finally believe in magic D

Nice epilogue~~
Peregrine Phoenix chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
Ep~ That chapter was freaking creepy... but my brain sort of ruined it halfway through, all of a sudden I convinced myself that it's the guy from the verizon commercials taking over America's brain..."Can you hear me now~?" XD I'm never going to be able to watch Verizon commercials with a straight face ever again...

But how could he kick England out? That was his ONLY HOPE that he just kicked out the door! D8
Liela chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
Aww~ Loved the story. And with the true name thingy it made me think of the book "Eragon" And the other books in the serie (Eldest and Brisingr so far. There's yet one more to come~)

They talk about true names and stuff. If you know it you have complete control of that person with that magic stuff they have XD
LupinandHarry chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
Aw so cute! the true name thing. Aw :D

Great ending, I liked how America thought things would be more dramatic, like in the movies.
Kami011 chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
"America pretended he knew what bellicose meant."

he wasn't the only one.

I can't BELIEVE America though this was a joke. T-T

But if he started to believe in fairies, Hetalia would never be the same, so... i guess this is fine!

Ireland and England's fights are amazing! xD

ooh, i'm so sad this is over! can't wait for the epilogue! D
Plaid Kat chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
I really like this story. The things that are happening in the story made me shiver, it's pretty freaky. Also, I liked the tarot cards thing, I'm learning how to read the Rider Waite deck right now. :3
FoolishLittleDuck chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
If there is one word to describe this fanfiction with, I would say "AWESOME"! This is so good, I just can't wait for next chapter! Really, hurry up and update!

When I was reading, I became more and more curious to what was happening with America, and then it turned out that it also includes all my nightmares in one fanfiction, and that was a little interesting (they dont scare me anymore, so i was ok lol)!

Anyway, keep up the good work, ok? ;D
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
Holy SHIT. Holy shit, I just now realized this is not a story to be read late at night, especially if one thinks like Arthur or Iceland. I realized this way before when you described the Windigo (I was like WHAT I don't remember reading about a Windigo like that! ...and then I read in your Notes that it was a version you invented and then I was like ...Thank God. lol. XD) but the writing was so good and I wanted to know what'll happen next and poor England! DD: And damn, this chap is the scariest so far (godDAMN, man, caplocks has never looked so terrifying) and I LOVE HOW YOU WROTE THIS and how you incorporated the whole USxUK thing into it. Especially Arthur and Alfred's interactions in the previous chapter with Arthur's plodding on with the explaining even if America's scared shitless and keeps on saying he doesn't want to hear anymore... By the way, that background story of the scraping chair - holy shit. That's all i can say. xD;

I haven't read a story that has scared me (and made me think someone's reading over my shoulder even though there's no one in my room right now) in a long time, so this one really startled me out of it.

I think I'm gonna be a good girl and go study for my test now. XD

THANKS FOR SUCH AN AWESOME READ CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!

sorry this is so long, Hope you update soon. :D

ps:i noticed some spelling/grammar mistakes (*is a grammar Nazi lol*) might want to check on that :)
DarkChocoBerryLover chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
Wao, creepy OAO;;

Bad, bad America. Iggy just wanted to help you ;x;

Want to see moar 3
rae1112 chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
This is genuenly(sp?) creepy. No joke. :/

I felt so sorry for England though...he's only trying to help.

Somehow, native american legends and stuff are a bit scerier than the British ones...
songoku7325yahoo.com chapter 6 . 11/13/2009