Reviews for Almost there
Nyxia chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Absolutely perfect ! :)

Such a great idea to have this fanfic by Astrid's POV! :)

Awesome job !

Hope you'll write some more fanfictions about this fandom ! :)

Nyxia
Yuna Casull chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Wow.

This fanfic is SO amazing ! I loved reading it ! The 6 points are really funny but my fav' one is still the first and the last one :D

Well, I forget to tell you something... I am sorry if I am doing some mistakes in my review but you know... I am French. And this is the first time I am reviewing an English fanfiction ! That shows how much I love your story !

The "association" between Astrid and Walter was very funny especially Walter's relentlessness ! The P/O's fight was still interessing, thanks to your... (Oh my... How do you say that in english ?) writing's way (?), Well, how you write, your style :) You get it ? That's a compliment (I clarify it, just in case).

"Nice Catch".

Oh yes. Nice catch Peter ! Now you need to kiss her passionately ! (- One of my favorite moment with my reaction, features :D )

I hope you understood it, I LOVED your fanfic !

Can I ask you a favor ? Can I translate it in French, I would like to share this story to the french readers, is that possible ?

See you !
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Awesome job !
Annalay chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
nice really! so sweet
Midnight Callwel chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I love this. Seriously.

Making it in Astrid's perspective was a great, awesome idea because she is just like the person in the background who always watches and just sees everthing.

I especially love the first moment with the catch. Just seems so like them. And the fourth 's just just very much Peter.
handful of sky chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Sweet! I really enjoy seeing this from Astrid's point of view. I think she's significantly underutilized as a character. Nicely done!
spark3597 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Aww! How sweet and adorable! I love this fic! Could probably use a beta though... )
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Loved this! I love that it's from the Astrid's POV because the girl is perceptive as hell and of course she'd be rooting for them from the first day. She reads people well too and knows that they work well together!

All of these moments were so great and believable and sweet from the bridal catch to the dance during Astrid's birthday party to Walter trying to get them to kiss with the mistletoe. Hahahaha. And I like how you showed how their relationship progressed and you also showed the tougher moments like when they fought and Olivia afraid and angry at Peter for risking his life.

Then, hahahaha, I loved the interaction that Astrid eavesdropped in at the end and how she only stayed long enough to hear what she needed to - that those two were finally and definitely together after all this time.

Walter's comment at the end was too funny as well. :)
Saya Asakura chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
so lovely 3
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Aw, so cute (: That was great. Good job! (:
PrincessYun chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I want more P/O lovin'!

And I also loved your story
pam halliwell chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
even way back when we always enjoyed the little moments more than the big long winding storylines. what were those called? ah yes fluff! i have been out of this game for a while huh :P but the best part is to always alter the setting to match. and you manage that brilliantly my dear. wish i could get past the creepy scientific stuff to enjoy peter. i'm sure i would :P x
amyylasee chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
that was ACE! loved it!

i so hope you have more peter and oliva stories :D

x
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I absolutely loved it:)Great job!
Angeleene chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
So cute ! I like it very much... Good to see a story from Astrid's point of view, that's fun !