Reviews for Kindness
Musafreen chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I DID NOT EVEN KNOW THERE WAS A WJULIET SECTION.

but now that i do. I'm glad your stoy was the first one I read here. :) It was very well written, and while I'm not usually into OCs, I really liked your character. Also Ito/Makoto from an outsider perspective was both interesting and adorable.

Thank you for writing this. :3
BloodyRose chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Great story are you gonna update soon?
Kitty106 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I love your story and i hope u write more soon. I have a question will their be a side story for Mako/Ito in here? Thanks lots XP
KittyNazZ chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hey i like the story! Are you gonna write more soon i hope?XD 3
Me Myself and I chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
THis is a really great start to a story. I am really excited to read more of it.
Zasha chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
OMG I want to read more please! Add more chapters! Hikari-san is the best character ever! PROPS TO YOU FOR NO MARY SUE! The romance between her and Kazuhiro is so cute, I want it to blossom and grow before my eyes!

Kamiko is a witch and I hate her, which is good, I guess. She should probably show up more often (often being used very loosely) to create conflict.

Another great thing about this story, it's conflict. There's more than one, which is a challenging thing to pull off, but you did it really well, with believeable reactions from your characters.

All in all, a well put together story, keep it up!

-Zasha 3