Reviews for The Element of the Matter
Berserker chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Good start, can't wait to see the story progress and the Element's reaction to Glory and the Monks of Dagon.
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Is that an UNCLE reference? David McCallum is not really a Russian after all. Ah, Saphire & Steel. Sadly Netflix has just discontinued them moving them to the Saved portion of my queuqe. Hopefully we'll a new release soon.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Sounds like Dawn is starting to remember Emerald, The only quewstion is, when will she TOTALLU remember Emerald, and confromt the two Elementals. And if Buffy steps in, look for things to REALLY hit the fan!
Mackon chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Very good.

Thanks for sharing.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
cool
Harry2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
OK My friend, you have me on this one. I only know VERY little about Sapphire and Steel, from some magaizines I used to own. It sounded like a interesting series, and if the US SciFi Channel wasn't so wrapped up in its new look and ideas, I would love to see the show here. As for Dawn being Emerald, remember, the Key was supposed to be green in color. That might explain their reactions.
nfall chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
oh hell yes, :)

Sapphire and Steel, now there's a series i haven't thought about in ages ,

nice work mate,. more please ?

Forge2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Ah Sapphire and Steel! Not enough S&S fics. And was that a sly Man from U.N.C.L.E. reference I spotted? As to the story itself, questions about the Key's humanity should prove interesting. After all Steel is never very good with emotions, and appearances aside Sapphire is not much better. Their quiet investigation may raise a few hackles among several super-powered blonds. Poor Buffy and Glory, they don't stand a chance.