Reviews for Desire: On The Other Side Of The Forest
CelticViking chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
It would only be fitting if cliffjumper had the room next door X-D
TheLandOfIce chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Pfff- The ending is awesome! XDDDDD
Dawn Racer chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I adored this! Hound is so good to mirage, it's just so- *girly squeal*!
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was amazing. During the dream I was crying so hard my sister brought me a tissue and asked me who died. Heh heh oops... Nice work!
Patcher chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was really amazing! You moved me to tears. Hound and Mirage are so cute!
sierpinsky chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This is a beautiful story. Kinda... excpected storyline, but that's what everyone wants- Mirage to have Hound back. 3 some pointers:

1. Might wanna cut down on the '...'s. It ruins the effect if there are too many.

2. There is a nice surreal style to this piece, but sometimes the scene jumps are a little confusing. Like the dream.

Otherwise... I really enjoyed reading this. I see lots of potential here _ great job!
Winnifred Daquer chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I just noticed something. At one point Mirage says "Hold me to tightly, kiss me to fiercely" That sounds an awful lot like lyrics from Wicked's "As Long as You're Mine", which I think perfectly describes this fic.
The Dandelion Girl chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
It started out so sad and bleak, that by the time they were reunited, I was crying a little. But that was okay, because in the end, I was laughing at Hounds cheeky antics. XD
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Their desperate need for each other is very moving. It was angsty, sweet, and passionate. Well done.
Koluno1986 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Oh my, you sure know how to make things emotional once again and it was so very sad, it broke my heart & I wanted to cry T_T. MiragexHound is just a great pairing and gah, you make them so perfect!

And thank god Hound is alive! YES! I jumped out of my seat and went yes, hehehe. And I love the ending about the two getting soundproofing, I just cracked up xD.

Hmm.. crack pairings...? Err... Omega SupremexMegatron? xD no j/k.. I have no clue but I'm looking forward to the JazzProwl fic :3.
AngelicConquistador chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
F oh Hound, you devious mech you. That was really amusing XD and fun to read. Cliffjumper was a jerk :O but you kinda had to make him that way... [though I don't even like his character that much in G1 anyway] Good job, m'dear :D I can't wait to see what you post next.

And good mechslash by the way... mm, delicious!

-anj
Diamond Unicorn chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This was absolutely perfect. And so beautiful and emotional. I loved it.
Steampunk Detective chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
*sniffle* That was so sweet! T_T

Made me cry a little.

Really though, that was a very good story. The plot itself was weaved extreamly well and the description was top-notch!

Really you should be proud of this fanfiction, it is a work of art.

Woot! That was some good action between 'em. XD

Wonder what the bots next door thought ?.?

Though this is a touching story and adding that this was their first sparkbond makes it all the better!

LOVE it!

Hum pairings...Wheeljack and Ratchet? I always was a sucker for them. You already have Jazz and Prowl...

Sorry that's all I can think of at the moment.

Hope it helps!

d-_-b
Daisydill chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Both Desire fics were wonderful! I loved reading them!
naggingfishwife chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Omigosh, I loved that so much. Utterly brilliant! You wrote them just the way I love to imagine them; I think this is one of my favorite Hound/Mirage stories EVER.

"Piston-headed tree hugger" I love that line. Thank you for writing this...it is beyond beautiful and I can't hardly wait to see what you do next!