Reviews for Saving Grace
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 3/11
Fantastic,
cindythechef chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
sniff sniff this was beautiful
Neellok chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Finally someone wrote a tag for this! I needed way more whump than what was in the show. Hahaha. Yeah, I love whump. Great add on to the episode. Felt so realistic.

-Ne
Zena-Xina chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Good
Liberty Hoffman chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
fantastic! LOVED it! please write more Psych fan fiction!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
wow! ok, so I just saw like my FIRST episode of this show so I know the characters and yikes! I about bawled while reading this! it was so beatiful!
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Absolutely brilliant that way you wrote this. It captured the fear and thrill of the scene, as well as the emotional aftermath. Thank you. Psych has always, for a comedy, done it's dramatic moments well too...
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Lovely H/C there
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Very intense, and well written, thank you.
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I just wanted to say thank you for writing “Saving Grace.” It is my favorite Shot in the Dark fanfic and I have read it various times. Thankfully because of your story (and other shot in the dark fics, though yours is my favorite) I automatically knew to apply pressure to my dog’s wound and handled the situation well.

I really appreciate fanfics that have incredibly useful information for helping others who are hurt. (Psych fics have done this the most so far)

I hope to see more of your great work in the future!

-ilovemyboys
BrokenSky49 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Loved it!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This episode had my heart pounding so much. I remember wondering what would happen to Shawn when the adrenaline wore off...you did a great job extending it to show just that.
lightrain chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
great story, so touching to read! The writing was so good, I really enjoyed it.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Good story!

The episode cut off WAY to soon. You did a great job finishing it out!

SW
The-Saddest-Of-Them-All chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Dude, that was awesome! Just the right amount of angst and hurt, but still a happy ending. I loved it when you made Shawn's dad cry while he was hurting Shawn by applying pressure to his wound. That was really intense :)