Reviews for General Trouble
pronker chapter 1 . 8/26
Oh, quick thinking, Newkirk! :D War and Peace proves its value once more. I liked how LeBeau put his finger right on what all their concerns were and asked about the means of escape.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Great story
Tuttle4077 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Hee! I loved it! Poor Newkirk! Those generals must've been smashed because, really, Newkirk really is a homely woman. Glad he got out with his virtue intact.
Jennaya chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
ROFL poor Newkirk! Glad he got out of that unscathed! Yep, Hogan likes to watch him squirm.
Kate K chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Excellent story! You kept Newkirk true to character-it was like seeing this play out as an episode. Well done!
konarciq chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I chuckled all the way through... even when the tension grew (in the bedroom etc) it was still hilariously funny!
snooky chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
You are a comedic genius!

General nightmare

General confusion

War and Peace

Hahahahaha
Valashu chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
hy hy again )

i'm glad that you've written an new story ... i really like this one ... it's very funny to see newkirk who is mistaken for a girl nice idea

) and you know ... i'm waiting for more from you )

your fan
Kim chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Another great story! It was very funny but I also loved how you created quite a bit of tension. The whole way through I was wondering just how Newkirk was ever going to get himself out of this. War & Peace saving the day was very fitting.
ColHogan chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This was great! I was ROTFLMAO from the moment Newkirk had to get into the car with a bunch of intoxicated Generals who were all becoming a bit frisky shall we say. I especially loved the scene in the bedroom when General Schmidt locked the door and went after Newkirk who eventually hit him with War and Peace. How . I could just imagine the ribbing he was gonna get from Hogan and the guys when he returned to camp. My favorite line was when Hogan told Newkirk "No more dates for you...You're grounded." ROTFLOL. Great job as usual.
viggosloof28 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Aw, this was really fun! You did a great job (as always). Really liked the tension you created when Schmidt was in the bedroom with Newkirk, and how well you have Newkirk's voice down. The characterization was spot-on! Thanks for posting this - it was a pleasure to read!
oboe11 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Excellent adventure! Poor Newkirk, he does seem to get into a lot of sticky wickets. Great characterization!
Simone Lyon chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Darn, you always seem to be able to put Newkirk in the most awkward situations. Maybe you're the one that likes to see him squirm. Thanks for the good laugh, though.
dart53 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Jeeze! I could see that playing out on the tube the whole time I was reading. Great job!
DoctorStalker chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
That was great! I giggled the whole way through