Reviews for Among the Imprisoned
Caraqueen chapter 20 . 7/21/2011
Where did my socks go? *looks around*

Oh- you must have rocked them off!

...Okay, that was a fail. XD But you get my point..

Luv ya!
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 20 . 7/21/2011
AWWIES! The absolute perfect ending! 8D *flails like an overjoyed spazz*

I'm serious, wow, something was so perfect about the ending. It left off in a way that made you think another book's coming after this one, the way every book in the Shadow Children series always did. Great job with that! x3

I'll be honest, I'm really sad to see this story end. It was definitely one of my favorites. ;3 But everything must come to an end, right? Thanks for the ride, Jess, and letting Layla be in it. It was SO much fun, and I appreciate you so much for that! . Haha, the fangirl rants this story has undergone..

Thankies much for the dedication! 83 I've totally absolutely LOVED this story. Awesome characterization, detail, action, everything.. I'd LOVE to see more Shadow Children from you, even if it's only a oneshot here and there. _ Love ya! *hugs* Rockin' way to sum it all up. Amazing work!
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 19 . 7/21/2011
AAAH! YOU UPDATED! o_o 8D!

I was SO happy to see an update. This was rushed, but definitely not in the bad way; in the way where you're reading in the character's point of view, if that makes sense. Totally wasn't disappointed! Gosh, I love Matthias's protectiveness for Emeary! It's so sweet! _

Gonna go read the next (and last D8) chappie!
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 18 . 10/30/2010
OMG! Why must this chapter ENNNDDD? *pulls hair in agony*

xDD Fantastic, gripping job as always. You sure have a way of sucking me in so much I'm thoroughly disappointed when the chapter comes to a close. xDD PLEASE update soon, I'm loving this so far! 8DDDD TREYLA AND EMEARIAS FOREVS! Oh, and Luke and Nina. ;3 Haha!
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 17 . 9/7/2010
OMG! Epic! 8DD I couldn't have asked for a better chapter. YOU ROCK, JESS! D

I LOVED the Trey/Layla moment, soooo adorable! _ You've really nailed all the characters perfectly! I love Melina. x3

"Yeah, but three lefts do make a right." XDD OMG, Mark. That's awesome. You go, girl!

Update soon! Me loves it! 8D
Caraqueen chapter 16 . 8/27/2010
Epic chapters :D

You had Melina perfect _ I loved how Mark kinda just knocked her off her little pedestal XD
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 16 . 8/22/2010
OMG! THIS WAS BRILLIANT! Every single word of this was amazing! You NAILED it! Perfection has never looked so beautiful..xD Update soon!
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 15 . 8/19/2010
OMG! E-P-I-C! This was WONDERFUL! You kept the drama, action, and humor to a minimum flow- it was the PERFECT combination! I am seriously dying to read the next installment! I'm SO glad you updated, and I totally wasn't disappointed! Perfect characterization as always! Update soon!
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 14 . 7/31/2010
O_O *dramatic music* Dun dun DUNNNN! D:

This was genius in every way! Fantastic job, update soon! I can't stand the cliffhanger! xD
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
OMG! This was truly brilliant and amazing! YAY FOR COUPLES! 8D This was truly awesomely awesome. Lol! The debate between the girls and Mark was pure genius. Great job!
Caraqueen chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
Lol. Way too funny x3 thanks for putting Melina in! :D
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 12 . 7/2/2010
WOOO! 8DDD CUTENESS! _

I LOVED it, Jess! Wonderfully written, great work! Can't wait for the update! :D

Aww, great couple characterization! Totally awesome chappie!
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
O.M.G. I cannot even tell you how much I LOOOOVED this update! TOTALLY not disappointed, this was sensational! EVERYONE was perfectly in character, no joke! And Trey's thoughts...aww! It was absolutely perfect! You've got everyone down to a science. 8DDD I'm even more obsessed with this story! Update soon! :DDD

BackFIRE! XDDD I love it! *high-fives*
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 10 . 6/18/2010
OMG, Jessie! This chapter was so perfect in every way! The dialogue was magnificent and you kept Layla awesomely in character! I LOVED the bonding moments between Layla and Emeary then the way they switched to blonde jokes. xDD You have an incredible style of writing I wish I had. Keep rockin', Jess! Update soon! 8D
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
FAVORITE chapter, no doubt! Even if you're reading over mah shoulder while I type this, I'm gonna write a decent review anyhow! :P

This ROCKED! Loved the flow of this chapter, it was all so awesome. xDD The rivalry between Layla and Emeary is HILARIOUS. XDDD And you've gotta love insane Emeary. .

Update soon, dying for more! :D