Reviews for A Stiff Wind
Writer With Sprite chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
great story, too bad this isn't really what happened, huh?
seven days later chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
They're so damn awkward! It's guy love, and we all know that they feel too manly to just hug and make up. Even though we all know that they want to.

I love how Don has to play the mediator! It's very realistic.
BobWhite chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
PLS GO ON
lilballerette10 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
omg awesome story! everything about this was perfect...and david and colbyy...pulled at my heart strings right there! soo um i totallyy think you should do another installment of this...a continuation from this point :D:D:D:D prety plz :)
Thesaurusgirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Another great story. Very well done. I really hope you plan to write a lot more. You did a great job of portraying the emotions of all three characters.
teetotally chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I'm so glad you decided to continue At Bay. And with such an excellently written LONG story :)

you wouldn't contemplate writing a third one with more David & Colby, sort of a tie-in with season 4 eps 4/5... they need to talk, ya know? LOL

thanx anyroad, brilliant read, will patiently wait for more :)
belana chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
what a wonderful writer you are. Have really enjoyed your numb3rs stories. Please write more.
everybetty chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This is my favorite kind of episode tag, the kind that gives me what I crave but will never see on the show. I enjoyed this a great deal, and I am happy to see a good writer take a shine to my favorite Numb3rs character. Hope to see more Colby H/C from you soon!
maleshka chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
liked this, thought you got colby's reluctance to acknowledge the whole incident and don's uneasiness spot on. well done :)
JazzieG chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this. It was well written and the interaction between the characters very descriptive, drawing the reader in.
jay chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Awesome!
Lily G chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Very good story! I love Don's reaction during the whole story... Though it's more a Colby/Don story than David/Colby in term of exchange... (referring to the pairing you decided in the header, but it doesn't really matter anyway :p)
LaneIA chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Wow! This was great. I was so bummed that we never got to see what happened once Colby woke up. I can't wait to see where you take this next.

Lane
mjels chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
i like it
Wenwalke chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Nicely done. I enjoyed the emotions in this story. It fits well between the first and second episodes of season 4.