Reviews for Hell Butterfly
kinigget chapter 48 . 6/26
...dear fuck I'd forgotten how brilliantly batshit this story is

I'm so glad you're back
(2/2 by S’s Kat) annnd then we get serious (but that’s good) - and now we’re back in familiar territory (time). A lot more weight for the twin sword bros’ journey - very nice. And that last bit about the floating island inhabitants...! Well, definitely looking forward to what lies in store! Until then, guess we’ll just have to follow the Law of Pisces ;)
(Augh thank you so much for persevering with this story; it’s still so great, and the expansions to the wider world you’ve built here still flow so well. Awesome job!)
Schrodinger's Kat chapter 54 . 6/25
Okay, okay, i’ll try to do a proper review this time. Ahem.
AHH IT’S Real Live CHAPTER -
I see, so that’s how the noble bros grew upI see! Especially keeping an eye out for how the kami-hand change (i’m glad i’ve read the last few volumes of the manga for this), as well as the Soutaichou’s pet monster-hunter academy and central 46’s beginning are going to affect the current events.
Sasakibehmmm... interesting. All their specialties, seems like it’ll tie in with how they opened the king’s realm in previous chapters.
I’m especially liking the noble-lady bickering contest (though some bits here are a bit confusing to me, sorry; maybe i’ll need a subsequent read-thru) and the soul society’s views of the living worldracial variety here (I wonder how they take their own crib being named something as... non-noble? Not on brand? As ‘Soul Societymaybe they actually had a different (or even no) name for it at this point?
Wow, Shunsui’s ‘cousinthis section is particularly clear (esp for those who’ve seen that arc) and beautiful use of ‘player knowledgedramatic irony, I love it!
Oh goodness, I love Shiro-chan’s birthday woes, how can it get any better
Oh nevermind, subtle IsshinMasaki pining WE ARE UNDESERVEDLY BLESSED
(1/2)
Schrodinger's Kat chapter 54 . 6/25
AaAaaajskfkl i can’t believe this is finally hereeeee... this is amazing, the epic continues *copious fangirl weeping*
I’m still reading the chapter, but had to stop and tell you how much I adore the line about polyester.
... And that is one sentence i never thought i’d see myself type. See what you make me do.
Okay, hopefully a more coherent review once i’m done! Later!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 4/21
Simply amazing fight here, definitely what it should have been in canon! :-D
HeWhoShouldn'tBeNamed chapter 1 . 3/11
ibis...ibis? did you by chance mean abyss?
Deathwonderwish chapter 54 . 3/4
Ohhh the spoiler sounds really cool. I'd help, but I'm not good at writing, I haven't wrote anything for so long. And I'll have to reread the story to remember what it is about
jcampbellohten chapter 54 . 3/3
HOOOOOOOLYYYYY SHEEIT! IT'S ALIVE! WOOHOO!

Oh.

Well, I'm down to proofread, but I don't think I'd be much if any help with the substance.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 54 . 3/3
hey! its been forever. I wondered what happened with yeah.

um im not dead if you want to get back into it? but hell if im a writer type person. its still great to hear from you im sorry I haven't kept in contact.

but anyway! fun stuff.
thegardener chapter 53 . 12/13/2018
ohmigod this chapter blew me away. When is the next one?
thegardener chapter 12 . 12/11/2018
This is one of the most fantastic and hearbreaking things I've read in a long time. It's easily in the best top 5 bleach fics. I love your writing style, btw, it's so beautiful, like the flower in the water mirroring the moon. (seewhatididthere)
QueenLlama chapter 53 . 12/3/2018
Noooooo not Ukitake. I fear for these people. Golly Hiyori lost her hollow real fast. Its been awhile since we've seen Yamamoto and them, hope nothing attacked them. Is the red collar still on Karin? I don't remember it ever being addressed after the Karakura arc.
Honestly I'm really loving this and would love to see your conclusion. I hope you're doing well in all of your current endeavours. Once again great job you've done so much on this, its amazing and beautiful.
QueenLlama chapter 52 . 12/2/2018
Gosh Karin has the soul awakening worse the Ichigo. Man if Ichigo finds out she was in hell for awhile he's gonna flip out. I can't wait to see what happens next!
QueenLlama chapter 46 . 12/2/2018
Woooooooooh. Holy shit. This is all so well written. I couldn't decide if Aizen was telling the truth or not I was flipfloping back and forth. I like the fact that Orihime has like no concept of death anymore, like she has so much control over time she doesn't even care. And Karin having to deal with the fact that hell tried to take her, and the butterfly like holy shit. Very proud of you and excited to see where it goes!
QueenLlama chapter 30 . 11/30/2018
I'm really enjoying it so far! I also love the recap chapters, they're so much fun to read through. I'm generally a ichiruki person, but I'm loving the way you're writing ichihime in this. Hope you're doing well!