Reviews for Hell Butterfly
forever122 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This was a great intro to the story. The omake was HILARIOUS!
Scaehime chapter 51 . 4/27/2014
Portal references!
The opening section of this chapter was confusing. I had a really hard time trying to figure out whose point of view was in use. And what was going on with Zangetsu, anyway?
God bless!
reality deviant chapter 51 . 4/27/2014
a most fascinating chapter of psychological drama.
Sdarian chapter 51 . 4/27/2014
It's been a while. I'm going to have to go back and reread this, probably when the next chapter comes out, as I've forgotten a lot of it. But I'm happy to read more when it comes out!

Also, I cracked up when Rukia wanted her Bankai to be a giant chappy. That was great.
TsundokuAdept chapter 51 . 4/26/2014
I love your Ichigo and Kisuke! And now I have a burning urge to reread this monster. *Sigh* Anyways, thanks!
Why chapter 30 . 3/16/2014
Why any parings at all? Why? Romance is completely and utterly unnecessary, especially considering the fact that they're about to enter a war. I don't really have a problem with ichihime- especially considering that your Orihime has actually done some pretty badass stuff. But I hate romance. A lot. I'll keep reading this because I want to see what happens to Karin, but if romance becomes the center of the story (which happens all too often in fanfiction) then I'll have repress every memory regarding this story after that point occurs. Otherwise, I really like this fic, and I like that you gave ishida and chad a reason to bow out of the war/ not do anything, though I hope that chad gets a chance to be badass too.
jcampbellohten chapter 50 . 2/11/2014
There are many things I greatly like about this story, the most overarching being your masterful prose and your ability to create a complicated plot. On the other hand, sometimes your writing is glaring in its use of British terms, which makes me change the words in my head. I don't usually bother to review as I go along when there's a lot more to read (it breaks up the flow of reading; I'm not a fan of the "Bloomakes" at the end of chapters for the same reason), but the rest of what I would have commented on in various chapters has now been forgotten in the three days or so I spent voraciously reading this. However, come to think of it, I can say that I'm impressed that you used several words with regularity that I was/am unfamiliar with. That doesn't happen often. Oh, and there are a lot of times where your sentence structure (i.e., use of semicolons vs. commas vs. periods) is misguided and could be corrected.
Basically, in general there are a lot of things I find awesome about this story. Thank you for putting so much effort into this. By the way, I came here from the Bleach recs page on TV Tropes, though I don't remember whether it was a rec for the story or (more likely, I think) for you as an author.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
I found it weird that in the few chapters they haven't shown much angst in regard to Karin deat
Guest chapter 30 . 11/28/2013
Lol, if you were trying to keep the pairings secret up til this chapter... you didn't do very well. Prefer Rukia myself, but I guess a girl who can reconstruct your body and soul from a lock of hair is a catch, too. :)
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 50 . 11/7/2013
Wow this story is exciting! Thank you for the summary chapters too. I think they're hilarious haha. :) I look forward to your next update! You have so many interesting ideas, like the Soul Awakening and the zanpakuto realm.
TsundokuAdept chapter 50 . 10/31/2013
Pure bizarre awesomeness with a good after- taste of canon, heh, love it!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 50 . 10/31/2013
um Senna become a quasi zanpakto for Nemu?

you know now I REALLY don't get what the big deal is if they get turned into blanks and USUALLY have their own little dimenshions to go to and THEN haddled a resurrection back into the main stream bits of the Senna bit. especially with the regenerate her own memories bit.
I mena seriously! it seems that the universe was designed to handle itself out and that the quinecy WONT destroy the all of existence bit, Existinece has itself sorted out and all. especially as its KILLING not murder evenf romt he souond of it its some INCREDIBLE torture way of killing your foes
SO really all it goes down to would be that so long as the Qunceys
so yeah... love the writing down at the last moment AWESOMENESS of it all.
but WOW is stuff getting kind fo crazy and I love that bit of it all...
Chad bluffing his way out is funny and shit but he really REALLY needs to bail town if he wants to live.
or you know become a Herculies under his own completely only human power or turn him into a shinigami thing.
are the vizards going to be ok jumping into the wacky dimenshion? they arnt going to turn evil or nothing right?
and YIKES Unohana being herself... what fun!
that bit about her era and the funniness of it all...
I still LVOE the ungodly MESS everything has been ,Kisuke nuking the city vast Espadas dieing and even wihthe world in havoc its still FINE.
or to put it better the world is ALWAYS doomed, that's the way it IS.
every charecters sheer ridiculiosness INTERACTING with each other.. GODS is that fun... cause it like mates and makes a love child of WIERED AWESOME CRAZY FUN.
so THANK you, thank you for all of this and yeah I agree Bleach got good again! and Ichigo is getting Cliché as shit!
AND YAMAMOTO GOT COMPLETLY SHAFTED! I DONT SAY THIS OFTEN, HOWEVER WE BETTER GET SOME FLASH BACKS OR A RESSURECTION OR RYJJIN JAKA AND HIS BANKAI FORM BEING AWESOME TO MAKE UP FOR SUCH A TRAVESTY.
also thank you for the chapter. tis awesome.
Scaehime chapter 50 . 10/31/2013
Wow. So much new stuffs! And all in one chappy! (No, not -that- Chappy!)
'So many feels!' LOL!
God bless!
Scaehime chapter 49 . 10/29/2013
Well, it's been more tham 5-6 weeks by now. I'm typing this at the end of October, and the most recent update was in early January.
Shiten ZoomshunAwesome/Epic
Update soon please!
God bless,
Scae
Thespurgin chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
Morff...
Treasure Planet. I see what you did there, and I like it.
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »