Reviews for Hell Butterfly
Nathan J Xaxson chapter 16 . 3/16/2010
Cute fluff. Some comments:

1) Chizuru Lisa: Awesome Funny.

2) Rukia & Ichigo: Maybe it's just me, but that exchange seemed really off.

3) Fanservice line: Super-Awesome McAwesomeness.

4) Bloomake: Very cute.

5) I can tell that this was tough to write, because it doesn't seem as crisp as some of your other chapters. Not bad, just a bit chaotic. On the other hand, I think that this 'chaotic style' probably lends the right flavor to the scene. :)

6) Yumichika vs. Tousen: funny.

7) Drunken Matsumoto: wierd. Not sure how I can even understand her. But that 'dimenenension' utterance had me rolling on the floor. That, and 'loofah'. Crackalicious.

8) Yoruichi seemed to not have much to say; I was surprised. Usually she's good for a quip or two.

Fun was had by all. Can't wait for more! Cheers! -njx
ponyvomit.x chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
-applause- AWESOMEE :D

Tree.

Hollow gecko.

Tree.

Sa-

"Are we nearly there yet?"

"Kurosaki, you can see as well as I can that we're nowhere near!"

I don't know why, but that made me LOL. XD

Once again, great job, Alli-chan :D
ether chapter 15 . 3/12/2010
Crazy awesome story. Characterizations spot on, all characters represented and without bias, choreographed fight scenes, incredible capture of emotion...

More please. Normally I only read Aizen-centric stories, lovable godmoding jerk that he is, but this is a truly compelling saga you've got unfolding here.
the darkness revealed chapter 15 . 3/8/2010
There is only one word to describe this story: EPIC
OhBreadsticks chapter 15 . 3/7/2010
The big 150. Where to start, where to start...

Ah! the nostalgic memories!

When I first met you, sierrs and I had a conversation that went like this:

S: She has this EPIC, GENIUS bleach fic! You'd love it.

N: Really? Sounds great! :D

S: Uhuh!

N: So, tell me more about it!

S: ...it's IchiHime

N: ...oh HAILZ NO!

But after some time, she coaxed me (bitchslapped me) into giving it a try, and I don't regret it. You've got a great piece of literature here, Alli, and the fact that it's not focused on the actual genre of the fic or the characters, but the PLOT itself, is amazing, and something one can rarely find on a fic.

And where some authors struggle to keep the characters realistic and still manage to make the plot seem believable, you manage to do it brilliantly and flaulessly.

About the chapter itself:

ogging along the road as was her daily routine, Tatsuki was amazed to spot Ichigo in the distance. He was wearing a black kimono and seemed preoccupied. As they drew closer she waved at him cheerfully.

"Yo, Ichigo!"

The guy blinked and focused on her, returning the wave and smile after a beat of blankness. "Yo."

They passed each other and continued on their merry ways, until she heard Ichigo skid to a halt some distance behind her and shout "WAIT, what the fuck?"

Sniggering to herself at his delayed reaction, the girl left her best friend to figure out how she could see him when he was an invisible death god on his own.

XD Pure win right there. It's amazing how you manage to fit in all of the characters in the series without making it look crouded.

And orihime at the end was adorable

Keep writing this fabulous fic Alli dear!
paperazzi chapter 15 . 3/6/2010
Well, its been a while since i've been able to do a proper review, but i'm still here, and still reading.

I think you've spoiled us on the epic-ness tip, because this chapter seemed so...less epic. it was completely necessary to the story, i recognize that, but i kept expecting Tenebra Shirojos to pop up in Karakura and start a Pan-dimensional holy war.

not that that would be bad. :)

but otherwise, i thought the "kiss-kiss" part was absolutely inspired and the drunken mourning of Ichigo was both hilarious and sad at the same time. great job of stirring emotions and then flipping them without any warning, as usual. cant wait for more!

Paperazzi
bleach number 1 fan chapter 15 . 3/5/2010
lol interesting chapter Shiba Posse FTW, ROFLCOPTOR is briliant lol loved it cant w8t to see more and they branded ichigo a traitor cuz they didnt bring back a boddy
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 15 . 3/4/2010
Will this be an Ichigo/Orihime story? I'd like that.
OBSERVER01 chapter 15 . 3/3/2010
good chapter
Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 15 . 3/3/2010
yup, this went epic. and yes, i also like donuts.
Nathan J Xaxson chapter 15 . 3/3/2010
Way to kick off Arc 2!

"Kiss-Kiss" - HAH!
mauralucky7 chapter 15 . 3/3/2010
wow... that was interseting.
ObsidianDaydream chapter 15 . 3/3/2010
Kiss-Kiss ROFLCOPTOR PROFIT

Loved the way Ichigo didn't seem to be phased by returning from the dead at all but everyone else was (understandbly) knocked for six. And the way he didn;t want to believe Karin was really gone... [

Another awesome chapter. Keep em coming! D
Pippin's Socks chapter 15 . 3/3/2010
Okay. Wow. The begining setence? Extremely beautiful imagery on that one, found myself thinking of Boudica xD Which is quite impressive considering it's Orihime being described there. in all seriousness however, it was beautiful. I particularly liked the bittersweet edge on the line: 'It gave Inoue a brief and piercing glory.'

And ouch, Icigo...the denial? That was just painful.

I'm sorry I cannot do a coherent review of the next bit because HOLY SHIT HE'S TELLING YUZU. That is...wow. I mean, wow. YUZU. You wrote their interaction so flawlessly...it was awesome, truly.

XD Lol at Tatsuki and Ichigo xD Oh that's so typical of him, takes at least 10 minutes for anything to pierce that thick skull of his.

"Finally, a thing I haven't seen before." BLASPHEMY. But oh man, Urahara. You are truly fabulous 3. Also. 'Kiss-Kiss.' I LOL'D. XD. That is the kind of romance I love, a lot, the humourous already happened stuff XD It's just win XD

Oh man...the reunion between Rukia and Ichigo XD Mega win :P And Kuukaku was just wonderful xD She's so insanely bad ass, and her attitude toward banishment? Brilliant XD

Finally. The last bit? I have one thing to say: ROFLCOPTER. XD Oh Inoue, you big dork, you big adorkable dork. If Fiercy doesn't like her by now...I may cry, because that was just an epic reaction xD

ENJOY THIS BIG ASS REVIEW WIGGLES.
omnipotent Porunga chapter 14 . 3/3/2010
THANK YOU for writing such a great Karin-centric fic.

hope she gets more space than her brother in he coming arcs...

and i'm very curious about Hanatarou's Bankai that you promised right at the first chapter!
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »