Reviews for Hell Butterfly
QueenLlama chapter 30 . 11/30/2018
I'm really enjoying it so far! I also love the recap chapters, they're so much fun to read through. I'm generally a ichiruki person, but I'm loving the way you're writing ichihime in this. Hope you're doing well!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 53 . 8/19/2018
I love this story.
Good job!
Niyuis chapter 53 . 4/29/2018
OMG! This is one of the best Bleach fanfiction i had the pleasure to read. Such a great balance between serious and funny moments...
And the plot is so gooooooood, the chapters so well wriiten, the characters IC...
It's a masterpiece. The only bad thing is that it has been like 4 years since it was last updated...I hope you can find the time and inspiration to finish this, someday...maybe?
Anyway, thanks for such a great fic!
Schrodinger's Kat chapter 53 . 2/24/2018
First, thank you so so much for creating such a beautiful story.
I think this is the third time I've read this over the years. I realized I can't remember ever reviewing and saying how much Hell Butterfly has stayed with me. It's one of those fics that I remember first when thinking of "fanfiction" and how excited I was when first discovering it, how much I enjoyed your fight descriptions (Tenebra's terrifyingly understated portal-swords), the humour and pathos combined (Orihime, you're the real hero), the expansion and sympathy for such a wide variety of lovable characters (my poor poor GinRan tho!). So I go back and re-read - and it's just as breathtaking as the first time. Thank you so much. You're such an inspiration to me, and I can only imagine how many others. I'm still waiting to find out how BLEACH ends (I know, I know, but I'm waiting for the official release of the last two tankoban over here, it's excruciating), but I think I'll always think of this as how I wish it would've gone. Thank you so much for sharing your vision with us!
kinigget chapter 52 . 3/3/2016
...it's stories like this that remind just completely insane Bleach's actual canon is and just how little effort it takes to turn it into pure madness

Also I have to say (rather belatedly) that I don't see Orihime's power as reversing time so much as literally reshaping reality. Still, you're characterization is giving me ideas
kinigget chapter 50 . 3/2/2016
I'm Abut as lost as Uryuu right now

I mean

I know some spoilers about where the Manga is right now but I feel kind of like I'm drowning in new terminology that is completely opaque to me

If that's what you were going for then good job

I must say though that this is the first time I've seen anyone try to work any of the movies into a fanfic, so there's that

Still enjoying this though
kinigget chapter 38 . 3/2/2016
Leave it to Orihime to ignore her own death and forgive the one who killed her

That girl has the potential to be truly terrifying if she ever decides to start fighting for real
kinigget chapter 34 . 3/2/2016
Oh dear...
kinigget chapter 32 . 3/1/2016
That was beautiful
kinigget chapter 29 . 3/1/2016
Not how I expected that to go, but I'll take it

I must say you're doing some very interesting things with this story

I like it
kinigget chapter 15 . 2/29/2016
Well this is certainly turning out to be a hell of a ride

The Shiba clan getting back in action can only mean good things
Revolver OtaconAj chapter 8 . 1/22/2016
Oh my god... This fic is AWESOME! I love how you write the characters convincingly, and just recreate the world of bleach as if is was your own. You are actually one of the authors who inspired me to write my own fic (their pretty good as well). However, comparing my fic with you and those other authors fics, I have a long way to go, but I eventually hope to be as good as you and the others-Aj PS: sorry if this came as narcicisstic or anything I just like your work! (:
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
AHHHH! WE'RE GONNA GET MASTURBATED!
... I laughed... So hard... That things that happen when people laugh hard happened. This story is a god damned gold mine. I love it!
Kris Senju chapter 53 . 7/9/2015
Please keep writing I need to know how it ends.
Kris Senju chapter 52 . 7/9/2015
Damn toshiro and Karin are both to young to even like each other like yuzu plans but it should happen.
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »