Reviews for Hell Butterfly
Mappadouji chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Fantastic Chapter as usual! The way that Pesche, DondoChakka and Nel defeated Nnoitra was awesome.
mauralucky7 chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Oh my god! I loved the chapter. It was a shame that we didn't see any of Karin, but the last line made up for it. "Itsygo... I schwannk again..." I love your story!
funkypineapples chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
me gonna alert this is already epic in my eyes!
Fiercest chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
oh I loved this chapter darling~!

I'm kinda neutral on the Ashido front though, dont particularly like him but dont hate him either. Ah well. He was entertaining while he lasted but he's 'dunn dehd' now :P

Ah Rukia, you sentimental, crazy and overly-abusive soul you! A romantic at heart truly. CLEARLY they are meant to be!

Wow... My sarcasm precedes me. Woot.

I love the way you wrote the fight scene though, it was incredible.
Pippin's Socks chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Ok, I officially want to renew our vows wifey. Seriously, how can you make bleach sound so...DEEP. And meaningful! It's just like...whoa o.o Chad's lines were lovely~ 3 As was the Nel vs. Nnoitra fight, and you were worried about it...PSHAW. Worried about what? It's AMAZING.

(also, this omake made me snort my cola...I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.)
Eduard Kassel chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Kahhahaha! Wonderful! you have my attention, and a place on my favourites!

I have recntly been iterested in hollowfoed Tatsuki stories, but here I find a jewel while just wandering around.

Oh such sorrow indeed, Karin is lost and the hole runs bloody with emotion for the place she once stood. I do not know whose sorrow is more poignant, the father knowing and regretting, or the twin in ignorance trying but failing to grasp the enormity.

I am guessing Halibel will take chrage of Karin, the iteractions will be interesting. If she is indeed driven by instinct I wonder if she might bond on some level with the female Espada. After all she was the first sight after her rebirth.

Ah, the bone white skin is always a nice touch. Interesting place for the hole, never heard of one being on an appendage before.

Though I am left wondering about her mask fragment.

By the way the idea of the Arrancar performing a konso is something that is always interesting. I like yor use of the fallen king, most writers seem to either neglect or downplay the 2nd. You on the other hand have managed to depicty him well as a tyrannical badass.
MarshmellowDragon chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
Omake love :D

And I would like very much to give Inoue a hug. A big huge giant bear hug. I'd want to give one to Karin as well, but...yeah. Um, don't want my head bitten off or something. And Yuzu! And Isshin! And gah. So depressing. So greatly written, but oh so depressing.

Hence the omake love.

Keep it up! -insert random cheer here- You can do it!
Neko of death chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Well damn, Ichigo is going to go fucking mental when he finds out.
Pippin's Socks chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
ASKFGATYAA...WHERE TO START? Orihime's scatter brained thoughts? I loved the whole 'Beheading her would be counterproductive' part XD That was hilarious and so IC! XD Also, shopping for house hold goodies? The mental image of Aizen, Gin and Tousen stood around with ikea boxes screaming 'NOBODY MOVE. I'VE LOST SCREW 34B!' is a true kodak moment 3. xD

Poor Karin ;_; She's...gah. Orihime's view on that scene was perfect. It added just the right touch of human and emotion in that otherwise horrific scene.

Also, Ashido? He rocks. End of. xD

KEEP IT UP WIFEY :D
mauralucky7 chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
O.o Wonderweiss can talk? Anyways that was an amazing chapter. My heart really reached out for Yuzu, having to see what Karin's death did to her. Your description of Ashido's adventures were interesting, and his death which is never fun to talk about made me laugh. Sleepwalking into his death, oh the insanity.

Can't wait for the next installment.
Dai Reth chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Reviews only obstruct the view of the writer...so I won't review...
Dai Reth chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
Strange, confusing but definetly interesting.
Reiuko chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
...wow. this is just, the beginning of this story is absolutely wonderful! you're writing style is lovely and the events so far have been just jaw-dropping!

i feel so sorry for karin though, and the rest of the kurosaki family. and when ichigo finds out...

you need to update soon! like really, really soon! you just left us with a cliffy, a evil, mean cliffy...T.T

oh! also, i'm gonna be evil and ask, but are you planning on having any sort of pairings in your story? i'm curious and would like to know...

well, anyway wonderful job and please update asap!
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
cool story
Pensive Rumination Observer chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
FREAKIN EPIC! This is officially the BEST bleach fanfic I have ever come across. And your only up to chapter 3? WW0T!

Seriously, though, the only reason I can keep up with your story telling is beacause I have watched EVERY SINGLE FREAKING EPISODE of the Bleach anime. If you haven't you don't have an icicles chance in hell of understanding this stuff.

Conversly, for someone HAS watched it, it is the most epically, awesome pieice of fanfiction EVER made. You have taken nearly ALL the plot holes in the series and PATCHED them UP W0T. I feel like Zaraki after falling into the Dragon Ball Z universe.

Yuzu is falling into depression. Not even cute, innocent younger sisters who according to the conventions of anime and manga cannot be harmed seriously under any circumstance are safe from your writing. That either means you are a REALY good writer or your a complete bastard. I like the first option myself.

Top marks in everything with the exception of ease of reading (your forcing me to draw upon knowledge from an episode like 160 or something!) which gets a measly 6/10. (Note: anyone who hasn't watched/read bleach would rank understanding somewhere below -10/10)

My favourite part so far is the Dark Konso.

“And thus the blade falls for a second time, under the name of a mask.”

PURE BADASSERY! You have totally remade the meaning of this phrase to me!

[Note: I'm pouring my heart out here SEZRIOUSLY its that good]

I will read you story the same way Rangiku avoids her paperwork!

JK the Heavenly (and absolutly thrilled) Observer