Reviews for Rescue Me
Alex chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I don't like Glee. I've seen a few episodes here and there, but I've never been into it or had the slightest urge to start.
Until now. This was beautiful. Thank you for writing it
readbetweenthesigns chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I so wish that had happened on the show!
Bec chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This is positively amazing. I wish this had happened all that time ago-the whole show would be so different but defintely for the better. You are one of my favourite Quick authors and thank you so much for putting so much time into publishing your ideas to bring joy to the rest of us.
wordsaremyescape chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Every single word of this is just...amazing! Love it so much. :)
naands chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
i loved it. really, ur amazing and i dont know how to say how much i enjoy reading *-* i wish i could translate it to portuguese, but i dont have enough time right now ):
LindsayR chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I normally ship Puckelberry but this story was so sweet and I loved the notes between Quinn and Puck. Finn always struck me as an insensitive idiot. Great job!
starcrazed chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
The idea of them passing notes back and forth to communicate is wonderful. I love that Puck gets to stay involved even if Quinn is outwardly choosing Finn. The notes are enduring and it builds so much intimacy between them even if they're talking about silly things. Gotta say my heart melts when Puck throws out those angsty things...like 'I don't think it's ever going to hurt his good again' or 'I never used to have you on my mind, now you're there all the time...' Where can I get me a Puck? I'm really glad that you make Quinn think about how it's the idea of Finn that she likes and how she isn't too stubborn to change her mind...even if she really wasn't brave enough to send him that last note. The important thing is he found it and she didn't lie when he asked. This is so good (my second time reading it) Thanks for sharing your awesome talent with us :)
dolvettquince chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Ah, I love this! All your stories are just so fantastic (you write Puck/Quinn SO well), and this one is no exception. Plus, you obviously get bonus points for naming the baby Rebecca! ;)

I just love the idea of Puck and Quinn passing notes back and forth between that time, because I didn't like how the show made it seem that he just suddenly backed off for 5 episodes; completely OOC. I have so many more things to say, and wonderful moments that I love to touch on, but there's just too many and I doubt I'd get them all, so I'll just summarize: I love this as a whole, and it's definitely one of my favourite stories out there. :)
sarah chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
you are great! your stories are so convincing. you changed my mind about my favorite writers and authors and stuff. If you continue with your gift (of writing, obviously), you would come a long way.. this fanfic is the best i've read! (and i've read a lot.. really) good work! :))
GentleReader chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
As usual, excellent job getting inside Quinn's head. We're not given any motivation, really, as to why feeling fat would induce her to give up her cherished chastity...but you fill in the blanks effectively.

Love the notes thing as a method for deepening their relationship. And really love your use of Hemingway's shortest story ever and how it both inspires and haunts Quinn.

Great great, Sarah!
M. Pond chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This is absolutely amazing.
itsallgleektome chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Ah so cute! Can't believe I've never seen this before! Will you pwease make a sequwel?
PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Beautiful. 3
a chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
this is so amazing. great concept. you gave me butterflies. amazing.
asleepymonster chapter 1 . 11/16/2009