Reviews for A Cure for A Distraction
HikariMinari chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I love this story
Onmy3dsproud chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I need your stories to live. Haha I love how I'm reading this instead of doing my homework XD because damn Yuri, you love distracting and Flynn get distracted by your epicness so easily, oh well I guess it's back to homework TT. And by the way I have read all your Tov fanfiction and hell they are to die for so I will wait for some more updates from you! P.s I have tried reviewing your work but the 3ds denies your epicness in writing. 0. bye and hopefully my review is read by you because you my friend are my inspiration. Ps I can't write :3
blackblooddoomwolf chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
wow u should write lemon's youd be really good (_)
Sunny-For-Life chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Ahhh! I love this oneshot! I've just gotten into writing this pairing myself and this is great inspiration! Normally I prefer FlynnxYuri but it was interesting to see it the other way around, it worked out good too! ;) Awesome job! :D
vampslyr chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Hee, fucking awesome. I love your characterizations of Flynn and Yuri. I especially like Yuri just taking the lead role but not diminishing Flynn in any way.
Fail alchemist chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I gotta say that I usually don't resd yoai fics but your are really well writen!
A.Q chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
A lot of people prefer the reviews they get to be constructive. But, I don't really have anything constructive to say... So, I hope you'll take this as a compliment:

!
Mirai Kurosaki chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I loved it! I can easily see Yuri causing that sort of trouble!
Zweiela77 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Oh my god! I love you! XD

This is so... cute! *squeal*

I'm into this pairing recently and I really like Flynn being the uke one. It's so hard to find this kind of fic, with Yuri being uke all the way *sigh*

Thank Q so much for making this! I love your fic!

I'll your other fic right away, I tell what I think about it!

*squeal* XD
N66 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I'm jealous of Estelle! Even she knows how good is to watch with her own eyes! Dammit!

I loved how Yuri didn't really care about being watched by Estelle . (I want to watch too! I mean... COF)

It was just perfect for me. Can't tell yo how much i love this pairing. XD Keep the good work!
Ana Paula92 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
omg so cute

i just like... read all of your tov one-shots right away. I loved them so much! *-*
watergirl480 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Poor Estelle! She really should have picked a better time. Oh well, people always seem to interrupt at the worst of times. This was a very good fafic. Keep writing!
azurecloud chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Oh my, *0* Such a nice one-shot! I've been obsessed with this pairing lately, especially with Flynn being the uke, lol. Oh meh gee, I love this story to bits! :3 Love how Yuri doesn't even move or anything when Estelle came in. Good thing it wasn't Sodia 0_0

And teh kissing...ah. So nice. :3
DejiNekoChan chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
*squeals in delight* I love it ! Sigh . There's no pairing like a Flynn and yuri pairing . Great story keep up the good work !
Metamorcy chapter 1 . 10/24/2009