Reviews for Xiăo Mèimei
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was really great! I always wondered if Kaylee had trauma from the bounty hunter. Love the Mal/Kaylee friendship you portrayed
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
D'aww! This was lovely! Very in character and you nailed the dialogue style spot on! I think you're right too, the whole big brother/little sister relationship sums the bond of the pair of them exactly! Lovely job, thanks for sharing! :)
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I agree that the brother/sister vibe from Mal & Kaylee is pretty damn adorable. I think you captured that well here.
passionate fire chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
:) This story is so cute! I too love the relationship between Mal and Kaylee-they're such great characters, and so adorable, and it just kind of melts me into a big puddle of Firefly Goodness to read about them. You did a great job!
GirlwithSword chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Aw... This is so sweet
RionaEire chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Cute story, poor Kaylee and Mal who can be a real boob sometimes, Simon isn't the only one. :) I like how you didn't make Mal all mooshy, you wrote him how he is, rough around the edges, imperfect. And its fun to see that almost familial connection that Mal and Kaylee have to each other.

Riona