Reviews for A Marriage Most Convenient
See, I can never decide who I want more, Draco or Lucius. Can't have both since that'd be squicky...kind of inclined toward Lucius, I mean, he's "the original" and all, but then there's Draco... Oh, mythical decisions, mythical decisions...
TheGirlWhoLived1403 chapter 23 . 11/18
AHHHH THE FUCKING BASTARD NEEDS TO BE AVADA'D. ANYONE HAND ME THE ELDER WAND
TheGirlWhoLived1403 chapter 20 . 11/18
OH EM GEEEEE. KEVIN IS INGRID'S SON OH MERLIN's SAGGYY TITSSSS
TheGirlWhoLived1403 chapter 11 . 11/18
YES I THINK LUCIUS IS DELICIOUS AS WELL
MotekElm chapter 50 . 11/12
I think it went a little long, but I like how it cane full circle, back to the beginning. overall great Dramione
MotekElm chapter 42 . 11/7
I loved this story through the end of the Dramione arc. This extension with drabbles of thoughts during the wedding from various POVs and then Alice's romance has lost the excitement, but overall job well done
MotekElm chapter 27 . 11/7
was the author at dinner with me, my son,my father? feeding him used to go just like that!
MotekElm chapter 11 . 11/7
this scene with Lucius is great
MotekElm chapter 1 . 11/7
O.M.G. this first chapter was so freakin good. I'm so glad I have the whole thing to read now. You are an amazing writer
Jola123 chapter 29 . 11/5
Can we just take a moment to read that author's note? You are cruel! Poor Ingrid, I really liked her!
Jola123 chapter 21 . 11/5
Loved this chapter and Ingrid is awesome. Who would have thought she was the one behind the pink flower?
Jola123 chapter 20 . 11/4
What the hell! First I was like "awww that is so sweet" and then you end the chapter dropping a bomb like that!? I have to sleep. Really. I can't stay up and read another chapter! Why do you do that?!
Jola123 chapter 1 . 11/4
Awesome start!
VexedVixen808 chapter 34 . 10/26
awwww James potter has my heart
msmiamalfoy29 chapter 22 . 10/15
I am LOVING your chapter titles!
4,446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »