Reviews for A Marriage Most Convenient
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 54 . 6/6
i love this story, or stories within this story! this is SO WELL written! i’ve thoroughly enjoyed it! the concept of Hermione and Draco making a convenient marriage was unique for me and the plot twists were very good!
i enjoyed naughty lucius becoming not as naughty as we all thought he had been.

thank you for this story!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 3 . 6/4
i am LOVING this story! you’re a talented writer! and i love the Jane Austen quotes, with D and H’s takes on the subject of each of them!
Tasneem chapter 25 . 5/15
I slowest story I ever read
Muted Rainbow chapter 41 . 5/17
Parts of this story were adorable. There were too many random secrets for my taste. I also desperately wanted Draco to start being serous. The Alice and Lucius moments were some of my favorites.
Grahamgirl93 chapter 54 . 5/8
One of my favorites...
you made hermione dumb annoying the way she gets upset with draco for saying something when hes upset like binch you took his opportunity to be a father away from him ermmm like stop being a prissy bitch perhaps?
smartmeh007 chapter 4 . 4/28
Hahaha! This chapter is Very nice!
Keep it up!
nnska chapter 10 . 4/23
Love the JA/Draco/Hermione quotes :-)
dai49marie chapter 31 . 4/7
The end of this chapter had me tear up! Harry comforting Alice and telling her about his cupboard broke my heart.
LaceyV chapter 54 . 3/28
Wow - this story is breathtakingly beautiful. You have a true gift in writing. I'm so grateful for the last two chapters, too. They really are beautiful.
Amour de Pamplemousse chapter 24 . 3/28
"Seriously, you can take the man out of the cupboard, but you can't take the cupboard out of the man."

This line has been on my mind for at least 5 years now. I searched far and wide for this fic, and I knew it was probably one of yours. I’m glad I finally decided to reread your works!
Not gonna lie, was hoping she’d fall just so he’d feel hella guilty. I know if my s/o did this I would ignore him for a month or even longer! I’ll conquer my fear when I want to thank you very much
I really really want to quarter this fucking bitch ohmygod
Ohmygod why can’t she just FUCKING TELL HIM
shadowfax00 chapter 9 . 2/25
Oh my god. The quotes at the beginning of each chapter are truly genius. You are hilarious!
4,471 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »