Reviews for A Marriage Most Convenient
EllieMcHun chapter 14 . 7/5
I feel like Ingrid will have a purpose later on, or at least there's a relevant detail in her past or smth, but so far it seems pretty pointless for Hermione to have a live-in nanny
lalalovely52 chapter 1 . 6/30
So much crying I’ve done. I feel sad but cleansed. Thank you for the last couple of chapters. They were wonderful.
lalalovely52 chapter 52 . 6/29
Okay I commented too soon about not thanking for Sam. Once again you made me cry.. good thing there’s only two chapters left because I didn’t learn my lesson and keep reading therefore crying in public.
lalalovely52 chapter 50 . 6/29
Honestly it makes me a little sad that they both wanted a bigger family but every time they thank each it’s only for Alice.. I know I know she a main character and Scorp in a minor one but really it’s a little sad and off putting I think.
lalalovely52 chapter 48 . 6/29
I’m so glad you wrote this chappie. I’m currently sitting on a bus getting funny looks cause I’m smiling so much with tears rolling down my face thanks for that
lalalovely52 chapter 32 . 6/28
Your Draco is helpless but utterly lovable
lalalovely52 chapter 27 . 6/28
The last scene with Lucius and Alice is just the sweetest!
lalalovely52 chapter 25 . 6/28
Love the chapter! Currently laughing at your A/N of 32 chappies glad this story got away from you.
lalalovely52 chapter 21 . 6/28
You sneaky little thing you. Please accept my review as a declaration of devotion and gratitude. Lol
lalalovely52 chapter 19 . 6/28
So this chapter is so beautiful and so worth reading. I hope you continue to pull on my heart strings!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 54 . 6/6
i love this story, or stories within this story! this is SO WELL written! i’ve thoroughly enjoyed it! the concept of Hermione and Draco making a convenient marriage was unique for me and the plot twists were very good!
i enjoyed naughty lucius becoming not as naughty as we all thought he had been.

thank you for this story!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 3 . 6/4
i am LOVING this story! you’re a talented writer! and i love the Jane Austen quotes, with D and H’s takes on the subject of each of them!
Tasneem chapter 25 . 5/15
I slowest story I ever read
Muted Rainbow chapter 41 . 5/17
Parts of this story were adorable. There were too many random secrets for my taste. I also desperately wanted Draco to start being serous. The Alice and Lucius moments were some of my favorites.
Grahamgirl93 chapter 54 . 5/8