Reviews for A Marriage Most Convenient
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 1/6
Ridiculous plot.
pottevansr chapter 54 . 12/21/2015
thank you for this wonderful story. truly, thank you.
trixiesnow chapter 32 . 12/1/2015
I can hardly put this fic down to eat sleep and work, I love it so much. This Draco is adorable and frustrating. His parents are amazing. Hermoine is sweet, confused and maybe somewhat misguided in her thinking. Sweet Alice is the glue that will bring everything together, I'm sure. Thanks for such a wonderful story and characters. I'll savor every moment til the end.
Instantstargirl chapter 9 . 11/7/2015
Lucius will know right away who Alice really is once he sees her. I'm excited to know how this trip to Wales pans out!
Instantstargirl chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
I wasn't expecting that. It makes sense though because maybe Hermione would have said no. It would have been too soon for Alice and Hermione. I like that Draco is going to put in effort for them.
Instantstargirl chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
Hermione will soon get her fire back. Her life will be changed forever. Kevin has no power over her happiness.
Instantstargirl chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Draco and Alice are my favorite. Kevin is such a gross person. If you "love" Alice, wouldn't you want her to have somewhere to live and be happy? What a greedy atrocious man :(
Instantstargirl chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
Alice is adorable and funny. The innocence of a child is so sweet and brings a lot of laughs. I really love this story, though this is my first review for it, I do really like it. Even though this story is complete I'm still going to review every chapter anyway. I'm excited for this proposal, Draco is confident lol. This nanny is horrible, she couldn't take care of my child hahaa. I noticed that Draco is doing a little bit of parenting, I like it.
Simona Polle chapter 54 . 10/8/2015
Oh gosh i didnt like it at first, because the promp was "Draco is so dumb, he can't put two and two and know Alice was her, they fall in love to soon", but it was perfect. I love you funny son of a bitch draco, Lucius and Narcissa were perfect, just as I imagine them and all the love stories are magnificent and the quotes at te beginning of each chapter were so smart and funny I almost wanted to frame them.

I have to say that I cry with the last chapter and it touch my heart when I read your author note. It's wonderfull how you put you feelings and your personal memories in your writing.

Kisses and hugs from Chile :)
frekles chapter 32 . 10/3/2015
Draco is such a scatter brain...or does he just pretend
momadrigal chapter 54 . 9/30/2015
This waa by far that most beautiful and saddest chapter I have ever read. I am still crying. Thank you.
zander chapter 54 . 9/28/2015
Scorpious and Lilys grandchild was the first one sorted into
Phoenix the original and lost house of Hogwarts which magically was lost when the founders were created by Merlin.
zander chapter 53 . 9/28/2015
Hermione was given to the Grangers at age one when her parents were killed by parents were light purebloods named Curtis and Helen Summers.
Anonymous chapter 31 . 9/27/2015
That last paragraph is so true though
zander chapter 45 . 9/27/2015