Reviews for A Marriage Most Convenient
Amyeco chapter 54 . 6/20
Wow. This last chapter brought tears to my eyes. Very few stories make me cry but yours did. This was a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it will us all.
madval29 chapter 1 . 6/14
Oh my goodness. Poor Draco will never know. But is Hermione married to Ron or a muggle. Great chapter!
xMs. Black Eyelinerx chapter 1 . 6/3
This is such a great start to a story! I'm excited to see where it goes.

Just one bit of constructive criticism: the scene in which Draco thinks about how he would "probably" stop if she said no is pretty disturbing. I know what you were getting at, but the more I thought about it, the less comfortable I was.

That won't stop me from reading on, though! I just wanted you to know. :)
JLLove chapter 31 . 6/2
Omg I love that part but about "but I don't think it would be a children's story!" Too funny! I've always felt that way about Harry Potter!
JLLove chapter 19 . 6/1
Omg so good! So sad but beautifully written
Hermione doesn't seem very much like Hermione. Hermione is brave, courageous, smart, and good at planning and strategizing. This person isn't. This person is cowardly and weak, and can't plan or anything.

This doesn't seem very much like Draco, either. While he's annoying like Draco, he has little else in common with the actual character and actually seems to need a mental health eval.

It seems as though you wrote this for some other couple then replaced their names with Draco and Hermione.
Oh...wow...54 chapters? I'm not sure I'm prepared for such an emotional commitment...but I can hella try!
shelbypullum chapter 26 . 4/18
Okay but...hermione said she didn't like polka dots...why would she use polkadot wrapping paper?
shelbypullum chapter 12 . 4/18
So much fluff and love and I'm so happy
dazzle.chance chapter 54 . 3/18
This could be a story with any two characters and it wouldn't have made a difference! A very unsatisfactory read... for someone expecting a REAL Dramione...
dazzle.chance chapter 54 . 3/18