Reviews for A Marriage Most Convenient
Iheartbooks394 chapter 15 . 6/29
GAH when are they going to talk!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 4 . 6/29
Oh i am in love with this already!
Arickakent21 chapter 54 . 6/26
Oi! Wat! An! Amazing! Story! One I laughed I cried I cringed. My goodness u are an amazing writer. Idk if you'll ever read this review but if u do, keep writing. I literally felt like I had a book in my hand, not a fanfiction. This was incredible
Arickakent21 chapter 39 . 6/26
I don't get it... Scorpious is still a baby, but she's now 19?!
MissNikita chapter 54 . 6/18
I'm not elegant in my words, unable to describe how your story made me feel.

I've felt so much reading this.

Absolutely adored this story.

My only wish was a chapter describing the donversation between Lucius and Draco, call me a sentimental fool if you wish.
mellifluous words chapter 17 . 6/17
Oh, I must say, I simply love Alice—her and her wonderful personality. Normally, when authors write about little children, they generally cause them to speak in a baby-ish language which I don't find either cute or adorable. But your version of Alice!—she's smart, honest, and is so mature for her age! The way you captured some of her feelings actually portray a girl too young getting separated from the only man she knew as a father and then meeting a new father. I wouldn't want a father if I were her either! Compare this to other fictional children—they're automatically in love with the father. This girl takes time and I love that. I'm surprised at how much I looked forward to hearing from her again.

Now I'm going to continue reading! :)
meklitttt chapter 31 . 6/12
The comment about how his story would take novels. HA, he has no idea
meklitttt chapter 28 . 6/12
Lucius and Cissy are... I have no words. They just are.
meklittttt chapter 23 . 6/12
Can Kevin die already, please.
meklitttt chapter 22 . 6/11
thank god I don't have to wait to find out what's happening
meklitttt chapter 21 . 6/11
I haven't really appreciated Ingrid until the end of the last chapter and especially in this one, she cares about Alice so much 3. Kevin needs to leave, haven't met him and already annoyed by his self-absorbed little ass. He and Philippa can go ahead and shove off.
meklitttt chapter 18 . 6/11
HE KNOWS and he's not freaking out, yet.
AND THEY LUV EACHOTHER !
meklitttt chapter 15 . 6/11
PHILIPPA IS IS B-WORD This is one of those moments I want to jump into a fanfic and Avada her stupid, entitled ass.

But Draco and Hermione are so precious. And I love that Alice is getting along so well with her grandparents, I love everything.

Except Philippa. She can die. Soon.
meklitttt chapter 8 . 6/11
They bother want it to be real and it already is. They're like two pieces of a perfect puzzle. I can't wait for the rest of this story.
meklitttt chapter 5 . 6/11
They're already so perfect together, and Draco and Alice AHH I love it, my heart is pounding and I can't stop smiling WOW
4,267 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »