Reviews for Colour Our World
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Lol, I think I recognize some of that from Avatar: The Last Airbender, but I could be wrong XP

Anyways, loved it all. My favorites were "Imagine your life is now a book – write the 'blurb' for it." and "Write about a time when you did something to get noticed." XD

Great job. Keep it up
artemis89 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
those drabbles are really great, i like them!

i'm happy because, even if there are some death-drabbles, in the last one nobody is dead, instead Tyki saved Lavi. i was really glad, it made me hope for an happy ending (sorry, but i'm terribly romantic and i simply love happy ending)

i'm so happy that you've update those, i was waiting for read something yours. i really like your syle and your works and i hope i'll read something more (even if i'm always stealing your time with my fic ")
Steamcraft chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Oh, this is absolutely fantastic! I loved the detailing, and the different approaches between the two of them. This is a definite favorite now. ;D!
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Do you know that these are all pretty? It doesn't sound to me like you're quite proud enough of them as you should be. xD Unless of course you were just exhausted when you typed them... But still.

Congratulations on posting again. xDD He... Now go type Exotica, please. :o

Btw, you never told me that the Orgy cloaks came in. D8 I found out from Nikkidora.

Our communication skills are lacking. oAo Methinks we need to, like. Write an email of our every day, start to finish, and send it to each other or something. ; Which would be good communication, da?

Review/rant concluded. xDD I lurvles your snippets.

Pizzazz