Reviews for Lover Boys
Kaizen Kitty chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
And, lol - I think your fic should be rated M, not T. XD (rofl when I saw the rating)

Whoop! Go Wormmon! :D

{Ken didn't mean any of it." }
Really? I have a hard time believing that.

Kind of disappointing the dark ring came off as easy as that - I was half-expecting Davis to undermine the dark ring through pure willpower (maybe initiated by Hikari talking to him, ...or Taichi?). But oh well.

The narration's starting to drag here...(the part where the destined take care of Davis)

And with this part, the narration improves significantly! :)
Kaizen Kitty chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
This...is very unrealistic. And uh, exotic? (Still can't for the life of me picture Ken doing all these things - he's an 11 yo boy that thinks he's playing a computer game...)
Kaizen Kitty chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Okay, I like the direction this story is taking (with Wormmon undressing Daisuke), but your description of Daisuke's new outfit is too obscure and hard to follow - rings, loops...argh - I don't get it. Make it more simple, please. (the description of the bars is also hard to follow)

Though I also have to say, the story took an OOC turn here...up until now, it had all felt so close to canon. But Ken wanting to play sex games with Daisuke doesn't strike me as very likely...(they're grade schoolers, for Christ's sake!) O_O. The writing style hasn't suffered - it's still awesome. :D

The 'pony in pain' part reminds me of a kinky Brony...hmmm...XD
Kaizen Kitty chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Cool, this promises to be an interesting read!

?When did Veemon digivolve to Fladramon?
Kaizen Kitty chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
This is a great fic - it's like I can see the episodes replaying in my head again, reading this. You got the perfect balance between narration, exposition and dialogue. I'm so glad you use the character's names to refer to them, instead of 'the brown-haired one' or 'the genius', or other epitaph crap like that.
Kaizen Kitty chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Your pov jumps still catch me off guard - worst thing is that you don't expect them. But on the other hand, you manage to write in very distinct voices, so I know immediately who's narrating.

Aside from that, well-written and entertaining! Characterization is spot on - nice to hear Ken's "Kaiser pov" - the anime showed very little of it.
Kaizen Kitty chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This is such a good story! Can't believe I haven't found it yet. :-)

The only thing I'd rather have differently is the sharp POV switch in this chapter (from Tai's to Daisuke's pov) - it would make more sense if Tai's part was in italics or something. As it is now, I had to re-read that part twice to get it...
Free water-drop wind chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
WTF?

Take me as a dramatic and all that but, that is freaking R-a-p-e!

I'm going to fing have nightmares! *shivers*
Bronze Eagle chapter 18 . 10/8/2010
Noooo, I can't believe it stops there! I know it's been a long time since you updated this one, but I would really love to see a conclusion for this story. Daisuke/Ken is one of my all-time favorite pairings, and I'd love to see them get a happy, both-being-sane conclusion. Plus, I'm a sucker for wibbly!guilty!Ken, and I think once he comes back to his senses after all this he will be very much both of those things ...

So, I know you're working on other things, and may not be inspired to finish this fic. But, if you ever find it in your heart to return to the time of 02 and Dai/Ken ... I will love you forever. : *offers cookies of shameless bribing*
OnnaMienai chapter 18 . 9/18/2010
ok, you HAVE TO update this...like now. Please dont say you had a brain fart and decided to just leave it there to make us all suffer *note seriousness* I mean, you have like what? a few chapters to go? or maybe even 1? Or if you cant do it then at least give it up for adoption D:

Im srry, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. It so emotional but you know things are going to turn our good in the end.

So PLEASE PLEASE give us an update.
yame chapter 18 . 6/7/2010
Hey, where's the next chapter to this fic? Please update soon!
Takato the dreamer chapter 18 . 12/11/2009
Great chap! XD
Ichijouji chapter 18 . 12/11/2009
Yay new chapter so glad u update . I don't like TK much so I was reading fast to reach Ken part but oh there was none .. Love how the story going. I really hoped that Davis will remember something ..

Please write more
Ichijouji chapter 17 . 12/9/2009
u have to continue Please please update soon really cant wait for the next chapters ILOVEIT SOMUCH
kim chapter 15 . 12/9/2009
another awesome well written chapter .