Reviews for Understanding
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
I love this pairing!
YaoiFanGirL18 chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
very good writing style! two thumbs-up for yah! XD

i hope there will be a sequel for this one! ...

XD
Sorrick chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
You're woefully mistaken in the concept of love. If you love someone you don't force yourself on them, it's called rape. If you respect them you don't force your way of thinking on them and expect them to respond, you respect their feeling and view points.

Writers who make the object of such desires "willing" for the pushiness of those feelings or advancements need to get more imagination as well as deserve the experience of someone pushing themselves onto you to know the true feelings that come about in those situations.

Try to get more informed before you lead yourself (or any "friends" dumb enough to ask for your advice) into a situation that will most likely end with rape. Though maybe then you'd stop writing such uniformed nonsense.
gollumsfriend chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Cute story and well written...even though I found the whole 'proposal' scene just a little on the cheesy side. ; )
yume76 chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
really nicely developed story. i really loved the ending. it was really cute.
renjisgirl12 chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
wow! *is speechless*

i think this is one of the only yaoi stories ive liked that had non-detailed sex scenes (i like my smex :P)

i loved how emotional it was, and i was almost in tears on numerous occassions. you also had me laughing at points too, and the characters were rarely out of character

amazing job 3
eternaltorture chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
You know I might be wrong or something, but from 2007 till now, I think your writing improved and the story plot too, because I am now more engaged in your writing than before :) Which is a good thing XD

I really like this fanfic, it just has so many good points to it, I don't know what else to say... Except that I'm favoriting it XD
Kahlem chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
Naww, how sweet! Very realistic and cute, love RenIchi! 3
lost-in-winds chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
I must say, you're quite the writer. I enjoyed your story immensely and am definately going to read more from you. Thank you for the lovely fic.
Miss Geoffery Chaucer chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
So cute!

I wasn't sure at first about them getting married (I'm not against gay marriage in the real world so don't hate on me! I just always feel squemish when my manly anime guys get hitched for some reason...). But upon rereading the story start to finish just now I like it.

Official verdict: Cute, cute, cute! :o)
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
wow! I've never expected this ending! Nice, really nice!

Was a very sweet story to read, thank you so much!
Carabel chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
er? It's over? What happened to the drugged part? i'm confused now.
BonneNuit chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
What a great story! I really enjoyed reading it.
BonneNuit chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Awesome chapter, can't wait to read more!
Carabel chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
It's oh so sweet now, but i doubt it will stay that way..

What will happen when Ichi remebers?