Reviews for Impersonate
Keshagohain960gmail.com chapter 1 . 1/18
amazingly brilliant
MidnightGlows chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
This was really well written and a great story line in general! It was just an awesome fanfic that made me laugh soo much! Loved it 3
deathgrunty chapter 12 . 11/1/2014
Woah! Nice, I did not expect that to be planned by Fred and George my favorite characters! And Ron ending up with Pansy, I didn't think it was weird but I do like that at least she ends up with someone, not that her getting paired with Ron is bad or good, in some other stories I read Pansy is either a supportive friend to Draco and Blaise, or a clingy arranged marriage fiance of Draco or a real jealous bitch, even if she did have a horrible attitude, even the lowest or uh misunderstood character (except for Voldemort and other deranged characters like Bellatrix or maybe Umbridge) deserves to be happy, kind of like second chances. I really like your story! :D Though I did hate Slytherin at first then hey here I am loving the Slytherin house. They maybe cowards, and are more of self-preservation but they're not that bad. They are the ambitious house, probably the reason their families are loaded. Don't you think so too? How about a story about a certain character in Slytherin house? Ron or maybe Ginny? Not Hermione though she's more of Ravenclaw. As for Harry, I don't know I've read stories of him in Slytherin house, him trying to change it, but they always end up being uhm outdated or forgotten or in eternal HIATUS, and it's disappointing that the one who made it has gone forward and left it read and unfinished. Seems a waste to leave it hanging.
IAmAFallenMischiefAngel chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
Genius! Absolute GENIUS!
clumsydolphin chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
This is one of the funniest stories I have read and so very creative!
clumsydolphin chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Best, funniest fight ever lol.
PJOHPFangirl chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Love this story! It's so simple yet brilliant. Write more Great Harry Potter stories!
Leprechaun-ninja chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
Awwwwww I'm so happy I found this it's adorable! Fantastic story
Explicitly Simple chapter 12 . 7/24/2014
This is well written, planned out and entertaining. This was a very interesting and original idea. I've never thought of something like this & I don't think anyone could deliver the story so well. Great :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
AMAZING
green strawberry chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
love it
Guest chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
Love the story!
Love all the parings and especially all the Inter house pairing!

In conclusion I love everything in story and can't stop reading it!
: )
dracolover chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Neville is impersonating Theodore Nott
please do more stories on dramione
13.Starlight-Mist chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Love the creativity of the story!
Love the pairings of the story!
Love the whole story!