Reviews for In a New Light
crestoflight3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh, that was so sweet! I loved this 'what-if' scenario...as much as I love the eighth child arc, I can't stop thinking of ways to make it even cooler, and this just topped all of my ideas! Thanks for writing a wonderful story!
venus9814 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
SO GOD 3
Athena1999 maturity included chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Lulz... look at that silly song I wrote six years ago. I don't know what I was on at the time, but I'll never abuse it again. XD

Anyway, I did print this story out and still read it occasionally. This is still one of the best AU fics in the section. Wherever life may take you, keep writing; you two have a definite gift for it!
Seinaru Kibou no Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
A nice spin on the actual show. There are far too few 01 'fics, and even fewer ones that are well-written. I think I almost preferred this to what Toei gave us, brilliant as that was.

Watch the grammar and spelling, though. .~
Mathais chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
*smile plays on lips*

This ended much better than what the show gave us! _ This was great!
SSJ Sky chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
Wow. WOW. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

TOTAL COOLIES! I just love your fics! This is so awesome! I definatley have to put you and most of your stories on my faves list!

::stars appear in eyes::

I mean.. WOW! I love this!

Luv Mithril C.o.L.

Aragorn's Luver, Arwen Elessar _~

(*.~*)
allison chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
That was great! please write some more!
TripleC Squared chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Neat story! That last part had me in tears!

On another note, About the contest. I'm not sure If my story qualafies for it, It does START in 01. but it ends around ten years later. And, it does have some strong romance in it, But that's not my main point in it. Even if it's not right for the contest, I'd like to enter it just in case. The Story is 'Tempered By Fire'.

Keep up the good story writing! TNT!
StrangeAffinity chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Gawd I love this fic! I could never write that well for the life of me! I read it awhile ago but I just got an account recently! Masasuko rulez! I would enter the contest but I doubt I'd be finished in time. _
Wingleader Sora Jade chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
"And that means they'll live happily ever after" Awwww! I love! I wanna enter your contest. The fic is gonna be called "Path of Many Meetings". It's a what if about the episode "Home Away From Home and is from Kari's point of view. She's at home helping Tai pack for camp... When all of a sudden Tai walks in with Koromon! Squee! It's gonna be good!
Athena1999 chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
let me review and tell about my self. I'll write it in song form. Hope you like it!

I am one of the smartest kids in school

I really think AU fics rule

AU fics read: so far, nine...

I am AthEnA1999

Your fic was by far the best

With a gift of writing you were blessed

The radiance of your talent shines...

I am AthEnA1999

And more positive thoughts roll on

I do support Myotismon

The best digi villain... is that a sign?...

I am AthEnA1999

I'll read fanfiction until I die

AU fics are the best, but why?

On liking AU's I won't resign...

I AM AthEnA1999!

Great story! Ciao! _
EllaJ.W chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
This was SO GREAT! I love the opening with TK having a bad dream...poor baby...you should write a sequel or something!
raine chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
this story was incredible. i seriously loved it. nice and long too. your talent as a writer is wonderful. i always find your stories so entertaining and look forward to reading each sentence. keep up the great work. this fic was just so good!

raine
Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
Great! Do you think you could write a Jyou Fic?, Mimoe maybe?.
Kyer chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Damn it! Damn it! DAMN IT!

What is it? Does Wizardmon have some sort of sign on his back that says "Kill me off. I'm expendable"? Kyer throws THUNDERBALL and MAGICAL GATE at authors! Will no one let Wiz last through a damned *sob* story? Curse you, fates!

:) btw, thanks for at least mentioning him.