Reviews for The Wrath of a Woman Scorned
luna1945 chapter 12 . 9/9
hey i just discover this story and its freaking awesome i can't wait for the next chapter if you post again which i hope you do i love how you changed the image of fem naruto and just made her so badass. please update soon pretty please
Keys25 chapter 8 . 9/8
Love the Riddick influence with the teacup! Lol it was one of my favorite parts in the COR!
Indra Sparrow chapter 3 . 8/11
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!
nagi92 chapter 12 . 7/24
wow. There's much more to say about that's story ! Anyway, this is a really good and well written one. I can't wait to read next chapter !
Good story mate I can't wait to read more of the story.
tokyoghoul234 chapter 12 . 6/17
Love the story and your writing style. This fanfic is extremely good :) Will this story be updated again in the future?
thelastunicorn chapter 12 . 6/5
i so can't wait until more chapters comes out for this story it is really good and i would like to know what happens next
917brat chapter 12 . 5/22
I can't wait to see what you are going to have happen and I seriously hope you decide to update this again soon because I would so love to read more of this.
DLFangrill chapter 12 . 5/12
Please update soon! I’ll be looking forward to ski kicking Orochimaru’s ass (if he’s gonna show up) xD
dloold87 chapter 12 . 5/9
pair her with Anko, nothing says I love you like a psycho giving another psycho a literal heart for a gift.
Chrys Wynter chapter 12 . 5/8
This is awesome. I look forward to reading more. And I'm so glad that it isn't AkiXSas, I'm hoping for Itachi loving XD what can I say its my bias and there aren't enough out there DX anywayyy... I look forward to whatever pairing you have up your sleeve!
Endu chapter 12 . 5/4
I simply cant help loving this story. Your dark and dangerous Aki is a breath of fresh air. I especially enjoy the rhymes and mind games, its something different and adds an interesting depth of her personality.
A S S H O L E chapter 6 . 5/1
I loved how you wrote this chapter, much respec.
Fear The Darkness Inside chapter 12 . 4/29
I absolutely love this story...It bloody brilliant and Aki is deliciously dark
CrimsonDragon02 chapter 12 . 4/22
Ahhh, I would love it to be NaruxSasu but it’s your choice, not mine. Please update this! It’s great!