Reviews for The Wrath of a Woman Scorned
naruko75 chapter 5 . 8/14
I like Aki as a demon bad-ass!
naruko75 chapter 4 . 8/14
Okay, this chapter answered my questions on the two previous chapters. So I have a new questions. 'everyone who shares the ideal that my friend's words embody, they are Konoha.' Does this mean Aki is not part of Konoha? Since I don't think she shares the words.

Again don't mind me and don't take it the wrong way, I like your story and I think there's not enough reviews to do it justice I love your creativity on it.
naruko75 chapter 3 . 8/14
Sakura is kinda weird in this chapter... Or it's my biased opinion of her talking. Though what's with their research? Like their don't have anything better to do.
naruko75 chapter 2 . 8/14
Don't mind me, I was just so bored I decided to reread your story and review every chapter which I don't understand. Like this chapter for instance, how is it team work if Aki is the only one that gave up her lunch? Shouldn't Sasuke have given up a portion of his too? I know you wanted to write something different than canon but I just don't get it.
WillItWork chapter 11 . 8/6
I really liked this, it's weird, and massively messed up, but has a moreā€¦ rational? cynical? believable? origin, and follows naturally from there. Looking at the children who are survivors, or children of survivors, there's a lot of common behaviors, and I like Aki.

I wouldn't want to meet her, ever, but I like her.

Also, the maternal idea, or at least big-sister-Aki plot has a lot of potential, even though I'd be interested in seeing just how divergent the mainstream pre-skip Naruto world would get with the Crimson Princess. For example, how would the invasion work if Aki just straight-up murdered Gaara, or fought Orochimaru to a standstill? Does Tsunade know about this?

Whatever your thoughts may be, thanks for sharing.
WillItWork chapter 9 . 8/6
Honestly, I REALLY want to see Gaara vs Aki. I have a feeling that they might just be friends after spending days trying to kill each other.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 11 . 7/19
:D
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 11 . 5/7
Make it a full fanfiction! That'd be so COOL! And I totally love your work and I can't wait for when you update again.
silentdeath838 chapter 1 . 4/30
Such beauty should never be stifled, continue we beg of you.
Warscar chapter 11 . 4/27
Dear Lord that was beautiful don't let it stop
Stormtiger89 chapter 11 . 4/12
I would like to see the omake taken further I like the idea and the plotline could have so many twists it would be impossible to predict, just like naruto himself.
scaredfox chapter 11 . 4/12
I think you should make it into a separate fanfiction, and then carry on with the previous one if possible.
Frankie The Abridged Reader chapter 2 . 4/8
R.I.P This Story
NightInk chapter 11 . 3/19
Very creative and original. Hope you intend to continue this story.
dragon soul97 chapter 8 . 2/22
HELL YEA TO A RIDDICK REFERENCE!