Reviews for The Wrath of a Woman Scorned
Awesome story so far. I would also love to see the full story from this chapter.
Trace Reading chapter 2 . 2/17
Interest is PIQUED.
You climb over PEAKS.
And if you go to a hot spring, you really shouldn't PEEK at the other side.
cardo076 chapter 4 . 2/11
Now that is a nice poem.
Wa7tch1nK1d chapter 11 . 2/8
only an omake? make it full fic, it must happen!
Kithrin chapter 11 . 2/1
i would love to see more of this.
sparkycrazymofo chapter 11 . 1/28
I find the idea of Aki raising Naruto really interesting and I would like for you to make it into a fic. And also please update a chapter for this fic. Love your story
I find some authors have links to any answered challenges on their profile. I'm quite interested in seeing your challenges answered, but can't find any links. Have you literally got no answers at all?
Lil-anthony3302 chapter 11 . 1/22
That would be a good story to read (aki raising Naruto) if any anyone knows a fic like that can you pm me the link or something but I would love to read a fix like that from you
MWRANDOM chapter 11 . 1/19
Excellent Omake. I'd read this as a full story.
Omg... Do it! Make this a full fic! Please! It's amazing! Aki still retains her haunting nature! Oh holy lord on a muffin, Please make the omake a fic!
Count Valerian chapter 11 . 1/16
Please continue this fic, and make this omake into a fic in its own right.

You are a very talented author, and you have such great ideas. It would be a shame to see otherwise.
fringeperson chapter 11 . 1/13
I'm really interested in seeing more of both the original story you've got going in the previous chapters, and the new fic you've posted the first part of here.

How much older than Naruto is Aki now? How close to Kakashi's age? Obviously she doesn't really trust anybody enough to let them get close, but I think, given the right motivation, Kakashi just might be able to wiggle his way in. Plus, a lot of people who Aki would get along with are now closer to her in age than they were, so she'd be on more of an even footing with them, meaning whole different relationship dynamics.

It would be really interesting to see how she and Anko would get along in this AU. If they get along. And also how Naruto would be treated in his classes with Aki helping train him and looking out for him.

Really like! Hope for more soon!
Oh I dont think my name can fi chapter 11 . 1/11
This is awesome. If someone makes a new fic from this you'll be my hero
very good, loved
TheConstellation chapter 11 . 1/7
I would very much like to see this become a full story where, while perhaps not the biggest player on the board, Aki is so strong yet apathetic as to give others pause about whether she'll get involved.