Reviews for The Wrath of a Woman Scorned
CrimsonDragon02 chapter 12 . 4/22
Ahhh, I would love it to be NaruxSasu but it’s your choice, not mine. Please update this! It’s great!
DragonWriter77 chapter 12 . 3/24
I love this story! It's very refreshing.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Plz PLZ update this soon. I’ve reread it almost 5 times now cuz it’s so good
brebre99 chapter 12 . 3/5
Amazing
OstermanA chapter 1 . 3/4
"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel it's warmth." — African proverb.
Gaara's father is called Rasa.
If there's rape or another descriptive form of torture, would please put a trigger warning on the chapter?
b6076b6076 chapter 1 . 1/18
Update please.
Maybe...
Gaara x Aki?
Kairan1979 chapter 12 . 1/12
I have to agree that 'bubbly blonde bimbo Naruko' is really annoying and unbelievable.
dan chapter 12 . 1/7
great story!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 12 . 1/4
Hahaha love that end note- that apparent relationship,will die a horrible death at the valley of the end. No one in their right mind will sleep with someone after they get a chidori through their chest by said person.

I’m loving the gallows humor it seems very Shinobi in general considering their income is based on assassination anyway. And I love your potrayia, of Sakura.

Now did they rape her and kill her or just kill her. Well attempted murder. I figured Kakashi was out of the village. But does Aki trust him still or is there that mistrust that he won’t ever be there- or does she trust him to try knowing he is a ninja and missions take him out of the village.

Gonna love to see her fight with the snakes.
Space Time Contiuum chapter 12 . 12/23/2017
update please!
CodyJaaxs chapter 12 . 12/20/2017
Love it. I normally am not one for a dark story, but this strikes my heart somewhere and I couldnt let go. Its below freezing outside right now, and I came out for a smoke while reading it and haven't gone inside yet because of it :p I can't wait to see more of this so far, heartbreaking story. Like yeah its dark but it makes me super sad to, not even knowing the why, just the general idea of what happened makes it all feel like its more impactful. I love this story, and can't wait to see how Aki's progression as a character and how she changes everybody else.
Enderz24 chapter 12 . 12/20/2017
Amen, Sasuke will never deserve a badass like Aki. By the way I absolutely love your story, the way it's written pulls you in and I hope you're able to update soon.