Reviews for The Wrath of a Woman Scorned
Yurika the Wordsmith chapter 4 . 5/27
When I review its because something really struck me as amazing and needing to be reviewed. The poem in this chapter was amazing. Not just amazing but beautiful. It flowed perfectly and conveyed the feelings of Aki in such a way I literally shivered. I haven't read a poem that made me shiver ever. That poem alone without the great concept of the rest of the story makes reading this story worth it. What makes it better is that your story doesnt pale in comparison to the poem, the poem compliments it and shows a depth to Aki. This interest me greatly and I hope you continue it even if it's not priority.
thelastunicorn chapter 11 . 5/4
i love this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon.
OfStarsAndMoon chapter 1 . 4/27
This fanfiction is one of a kind, one that tugs your heart. I wish for you to continue this fic and I hope that you update soon. Thank yo for writing this. )
ff chapter 11 . 4/18
Nice thanks for the update thought this was abandoned
anyway keep on writing :-)
cariangelus chapter 11 . 4/18
Please please make this story
Reymen chapter 7 . 4/14
Right way to tell Inari to fuck off, tell him he is spoiled brat and to live for what he have.
Luna Lightblade chapter 11 . 4/11
Thank you for sharing your story, I've enjoyed it a lot and look forward to reading more.
Outofthisworldgal chapter 4 . 4/3
Your poem was AWESOME. If i was a teacher I would give it an A :)
Where is the romance ?
CevicheMaker chapter 11 . 3/24
this would make an awesome fic, I'd read it if you wrote it.
Bumblebee Madness chapter 4 . 3/19
Oh wow you're good at poeming.
Bumblebee Madness chapter 3 . 3/19
Aki and her teammates remind me of Gaara and his siblings pre-shippuden.
SanguisAnima chapter 11 . 3/17
Well, it's not everyday that I find a Yami Fem!Naru... With all the glorious bloodiness and cruelty included.

Here's to the next chappy, hopefully soon.

- Sanguis

P.S.: Quite coincidentally, my pen name has ties to "blood". Maybe that's what attracted me? Only Kami and the Shinigami know. :3
tnle chapter 11 . 3/15
I'm really enjoying this story! Thanks for writing :)
Rainy-Round chapter 11 . 3/13
Intense and VERY interesting.