Reviews for The Wrath of a Woman Scorned
tokyoghoul234 chapter 12 . 6/17
Love the story and your writing style. This fanfic is extremely good :) Will this story be updated again in the future?
thelastunicorn chapter 12 . 6/5
i so can't wait until more chapters comes out for this story it is really good and i would like to know what happens next
917brat chapter 12 . 5/22
I can't wait to see what you are going to have happen and I seriously hope you decide to update this again soon because I would so love to read more of this.
DLFangrill chapter 12 . 5/12
Please update soon! I’ll be looking forward to ski kicking Orochimaru’s ass (if he’s gonna show up) xD
dloold87 chapter 12 . 5/9
pair her with Anko, nothing says I love you like a psycho giving another psycho a literal heart for a gift.
Chrys Wynter chapter 12 . 5/8
This is awesome. I look forward to reading more. And I'm so glad that it isn't AkiXSas, I'm hoping for Itachi loving XD what can I say its my bias and there aren't enough out there DX anywayyy... I look forward to whatever pairing you have up your sleeve!
Endu chapter 12 . 5/4
I simply cant help loving this story. Your dark and dangerous Aki is a breath of fresh air. I especially enjoy the rhymes and mind games, its something different and adds an interesting depth of her personality.
A S S H O L E chapter 6 . 5/1
I loved how you wrote this chapter, much respec.
Fear The Darkness Inside chapter 12 . 4/29
I absolutely love this story...It bloody brilliant and Aki is deliciously dark
CrimsonDragon02 chapter 12 . 4/22
Ahhh, I would love it to be NaruxSasu but it’s your choice, not mine. Please update this! It’s great!
DragonWriter77 chapter 12 . 3/24
I love this story! It's very refreshing.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Plz PLZ update this soon. I’ve reread it almost 5 times now cuz it’s so good
brebre99 chapter 12 . 3/5
Amazing
OstermanA chapter 1 . 3/4
"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel it's warmth." — African proverb.
Gaara's father is called Rasa.