Reviews for The Wrath of a Woman Scorned
agpol257 chapter 11 . 3/14
Is this story going to be updated?
vysirez chapter 4 . 3/11
I like the poem.
Devilsummoner666 chapter 11 . 2/26
I would very much love to see the Aki raises naruto story actually happen, but is this and WoaS:Akatsuki princess the same story just rewritten?
Spartan 1799 chapter 8 . 1/27
No I'm going to kill you with my teacup ok that was funny but really The Chronicles of Riddick I got to give you credit for that one.
kaiirine chapter 11 . 12/31/2016
Pleeeease pls update...loved it lots!
Yuki Van Hellseit chapter 4 . 11/23/2016
I loved loved loved the poem it was deep and emotional and explained above down to point how u wanted her explained in this fic I love it if might use it once if I ever start writing fanfics that I'll post and I'll remember to add that u wrote and I have no credit for it but it's really good and I love this fic by the way
naruko75 chapter 5 . 8/14/2016
I like Aki as a demon bad-ass!
naruko75 chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
Okay, this chapter answered my questions on the two previous chapters. So I have a new questions. 'everyone who shares the ideal that my friend's words embody, they are Konoha.' Does this mean Aki is not part of Konoha? Since I don't think she shares the words.

Again don't mind me and don't take it the wrong way, I like your story and I think there's not enough reviews to do it justice I love your creativity on it.
naruko75 chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
Sakura is kinda weird in this chapter... Or it's my biased opinion of her talking. Though what's with their research? Like their don't have anything better to do.
naruko75 chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
Don't mind me, I was just so bored I decided to reread your story and review every chapter which I don't understand. Like this chapter for instance, how is it team work if Aki is the only one that gave up her lunch? Shouldn't Sasuke have given up a portion of his too? I know you wanted to write something different than canon but I just don't get it.
WillItWork chapter 11 . 8/6/2016
I really liked this, it's weird, and massively messed up, but has a moreā€¦ rational? cynical? believable? origin, and follows naturally from there. Looking at the children who are survivors, or children of survivors, there's a lot of common behaviors, and I like Aki.

I wouldn't want to meet her, ever, but I like her.

Also, the maternal idea, or at least big-sister-Aki plot has a lot of potential, even though I'd be interested in seeing just how divergent the mainstream pre-skip Naruto world would get with the Crimson Princess. For example, how would the invasion work if Aki just straight-up murdered Gaara, or fought Orochimaru to a standstill? Does Tsunade know about this?

Whatever your thoughts may be, thanks for sharing.
WillItWork chapter 9 . 8/6/2016
Honestly, I REALLY want to see Gaara vs Aki. I have a feeling that they might just be friends after spending days trying to kill each other.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 11 . 7/19/2016
:D
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
Make it a full fanfiction! That'd be so COOL! And I totally love your work and I can't wait for when you update again.
silentdeath838 chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Such beauty should never be stifled, continue we beg of you.