Reviews for God Love Her
I lied. I don't like this story. Shitty epilogue. Sigh...I should have stopped chapters ago w this mess!
This story was good. I liked it although they both annoyed me but they lacked passion and chemistry. I could not feel the "love" between them at all. Not even a little. I still liked the story. They should have just been friends.
These 2 are annoying. They are so overly dramatic about everything. Errything.
Just a piece of crap.
Man, Fuck Charlie. I have no sympathy for that asshole. He is a controlling piece of shit. This just made me hate him more. No sympathy.
onlytmi chapter 1 . 8/8
that. was. amazing. God love YOU
Midnight May chapter 1 . 7/7
I'm sorry but I think the epilogue ruined this.
Jeni K chapter 16 . 5/2
One second she tells him she isn't going to push/pressure him, then the next she kinda does. Does she not realize this?
nevermind. found the behind the scenes lol
hi! do i still get to read edward's pov of their excursion in the hospital? love the chapter btw!
EmLou1987 chapter 28 . 4/22
Loved it Xx
Angellovee chapter 5 . 4/18
I'd be mad at the time wasted
Lady Jimita chapter 1 . 4/16
I'm enjoying feisty Bella. And I already love the premise of the story in the context of what Mike and Jessica did to her.
Payton79 chapter 28 . 2/28
I have to say I really like bed your story up to the last chapter. I'm not a fanboy open endings, bit I could have managed with that, had it not been for the separatio and dating other people you informed us about on the epilogue. I know it's probably more realistic than having them stay together from age 18 til death, but it doesn't completely feel like a HEA to me :(. If it weren't for that, this story would have been one of my all time favorites :(. Regardless, thank you very much for the parts of the story Ioved :).
Kilataia chapter 28 . 2/21