Reviews for God Love Her
Payton79 chapter 28 . 2/28
I have to say I really like bed your story up to the last chapter. I'm not a fanboy open endings, bit I could have managed with that, had it not been for the separatio and dating other people you informed us about on the epilogue. I know it's probably more realistic than having them stay together from age 18 til death, but it doesn't completely feel like a HEA to me :(. If it weren't for that, this story would have been one of my all time favorites :(. Regardless, thank you very much for the parts of the story Ioved :).
Kilataia chapter 28 . 2/21
Great story!
Foreveerjess chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
So far this story is soooo good! I've laughed so much while reading so far! Great job!
Do'B chapter 28 . 10/17/2016
Wonderful story, I have enjoyed reading every word...beautiful ending.
Will read more.
el chapter 28 . 8/10/2016
It was good. I liked it.
LAB1 chapter 28 . 7/28/2016
Did I miss the Biggest Ball of Twine in Minnesota? They went on my dream trip! Mine includes 6 spirited kids and a travel trailer at this point though. Cute story and I loved how they met the others!
AngeloutofDarkness chapter 28 . 7/23/2016
This was a really good story, but the ending was crap. Didn't give me that feel good HEA I expected... For me it seemed so out of character for them to date other people what with the way they were talking about forever and being soulmates and always belonging only to each other. It came out of left field for me and I wish I had stopped reading at the second to last chapter. Because this one only left me feeling dissapointed.
winnodinno chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
aww...
Lillywhite1 chapter 28 . 4/10/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Lillywhite1 chapter 14 . 4/9/2016
I really love your story and can't get enough. I would like to read more, and to reaad of their first encounter.
blondferretgirl chapter 28 . 3/15/2016
Love It!
twigsfans chapter 28 . 3/11/2016
Worst ending.. Why make them move on. That just RUIN THE STORY
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 3/1/2016
Poor Edward had a hard childhood, but then so did Bella!
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 3/1/2016
Still loving this fic so much! Edward has to build his self esteem. Hopefully Bella will help him with that!
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 2/28/2016
Hurry boy she's waiting there for you! I love Toto!
3,133 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »