Reviews for Social Outcast
FuyuKoneko chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I like your twist. And I hope you will write more because I'm really curious of what will happen next.
MessintheMirror chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Wow, please continue with this story!

Its got a great base, and could go so many different ways!

3 LynZ_Ann
Adienna chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
That's good. Really really good. Can't wait for more.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
You most certainly have my attention. Now you are stuck with me, mwahaha :D
iamladyliberty chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
you should come back to this story!

it's totally intriguing. i really hope you consider it.

thanks for writing!
tree-of-life8 chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
this is so good! I love it! And i'm not an official beta, but if you need one email me.
wyntertwilight chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
You still have my attention! I feel so bad for Puck, he just seems to be in a really bad place in this right now. But Rachel is determined to become involved, I just hope she does good rather than mess things up for him even further. I hope he realises he doesn't have to be alone with this. I'm looking forward to seeing what she finds out next!
Becca-Mae chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
You have my attention, ha ha. I'm definitely intrigued. It's a new take on the whole Puck/Rachel relationship, and it's refreshing, even if I don't know where it's going or how I'll like them together. :)

Very detailed Rachel POV though. Most people go with her, but don't get her sound right. You do, so kudos! :)
musicaljay chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
I'm intrigued by the direction your story is taking. I'd be interested in reading more :)
toastmania chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Loving this so far. I can't wait until Rachel wears him down and get some answers.
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Loved it
Calli Wall chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
keeps getting better
Mfoto chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
great chapter :)
HaveYouEverHeardTheStory chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
i htink you should definetly continue i loved it
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
definitely continue.

love this story, love this pairing!