Reviews for A Chance to Finally Shine
gabthebomb chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I really enjoyed that! Great job :)
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Ngaw.. :)

Emma chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I loove this, perfect little ficlet! I was SO disappointed when they didn't kiss at the end of this ep! It would have been perfect! Well done you :D
bookish327 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Awwwww. This was wonderful. Very well-written and in-character, too. :-)
BuckandWanda chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Awesomness in a story. very well written, i particularly appreciate that there is no spelling and grammatical errors, it makes this much easier to read. I also love that their first kiss in this, is just brief and sweet, the way it should be (there has to be something to look forward to)good language, nice presentation. thakns for a good read Em
nonhalema chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Loved it...nice view on Booth
Gryphin chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I read this right away, but I am so bad and I'm just now reviewing! Don't hate me! ) I love your writing so much, and you really do a fantastic job with this. The last lines? GAH! Such a perfect play on words! I love love loved it! Great job with this, seriously. Wasn't this a great episode? *sigh* If I wasn't already in love with these two, I would be now!

DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Love the symbolism/imagery of her gaze holding his during the marjority of the time she's giving her speech.

Nice work, too, with Brennan pushing through the crowd to get to Booth and making him feel important.

"I like what's between us." Aw, I like what's between them, too. :)

Great tag for a great episode.

hpaich chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Okay. I almost cried when I read this. It's the first tag that I've ever read that got me so emotional.

Where to begin? Oy. The fact that somehow, he doesn't realize or think that HE is the best for her just hurts my heart. And yet that is Booth all over.

How proud he is of her is just wonderful. And I love how greedy he is at this point. Greedy with her time, with her stare. With her. Gah. LOVE it.

That she pulled him into the crowd, by her side, PROUDLY, is sheer perfection.

Thank you so much for this.
ab89us chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Love it!

Hawaianangelgirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Nice! So sweet!

I love it! Gosh, how I wish I could already watch the new episodes!
Mamahuhu chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I like this story :D

You have a funny style of writing and this fits to the story well.

I also like "what's between them".

5x05 was a great episode and you wrote a great scene which fits perfectly in the story.

Greets from Mamahuhu xD
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Oh I loved it. :)

So sweet and cute and lovely and still in character too.

Very nicely done. :)

I really loved how she pulled him into her world. I think Booth is always trying to teach Brennan about his world and trying to pull her into his world, so it was nice that you did the reverse for the pair in this fic. :)

And the kiss was perfectly placed aswell. I have this thing about Booth and Brennan just settling into a relationship without any big fuss...It seems like they're there already, just without the romantic stuff, so I just see it as being an easy transition and you wrote that well too. :)

Thanks for such a sweet oneshot.

hrhdana chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
me three!

id like more of it if there was any? hint hint nudge nudge
Rednic chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Love this. It really sums up "the aftermath" of that epi.

Great job.