Reviews for My Dark Angel
DinoRhino chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Great Story! Thanks for following mine- honestly. It sounds pathetic, but i basically jumped up and down and pointed at the screen in glee.
There. I said it.
Brill writing and thanks again! :-)
PrincessNightstar24 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Good story
jessiejess chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Mmmhmmm, you caught me at "Get yourself another girl, I'm through." The other line, " Besides, O oneness," just confirmed my suspicion. :) Yes to the fact that you used one of my all time favorite Disney movies!
Diana Campos21500 chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
You should make a sequel i would love to know what happens next
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I think the movie referenced is Hercules, cause I instantly thought of Meg when she tried to stand against Hades :)
Sweet Lunatick chapter 3 . 11/23/2010

Man i can't begin to say how much i love this fic, i mean it starts out so...i suppose i could say dark, and ends like this...MYSTERIOUS.

I guess another reason is coz imma Robstar fan, but meh.

Anyways...errm...yeah...LUV THE FIC! -

If i could say anything to improve on, maybe you could shorten the chapters, but i guess i'm just a slow reader. _
kaitkat chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
In reference to the hint you posted in your footnotes I believe the movie you reffered to was Disney's Hurecules (I hope i spelled it right).
windharmony chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
mirphelia chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
OH! its-the ending is from Hercules isnt it! Im such a Dysney freak id reconise it anywhere! good job!
Liesie chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Ever since the third page break, I had been drawing comparisons between Hercules and this story. That not-so-subtle "You've been watching too many Disney movies" line confirmed my suspicions even before the nearly direct quotes during Slade and Star's exchange and well before the author's note. It took me almost twice as long as it normally would to read this chapter because I kept getting side-tracked by fantasies of Star as Meg and Rob as Herc, particularly the "crushed-by-a-column" scene. Somehow, I just can't imagine a giant marble pillar like that having too much effect on our Tamaranean friend. "Robin! *push* *thunk* Ow! Stupid column! *ker-blast*"
Somewhere In Time chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Does seem like there'll be a sequel with Bianca in it. Nice wrap up, and nice story! The "Evil Starfire" plot is not new, but I like this, it has a good twist on it.
Star of Airdrie chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Great final chapter and a great fic all and all! The threat of Blackfire was an interesting subplot and the developing relationships with the Titans was well done. Beautiful imagery as always.

Lovely - a fav!

Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
How did I not review this? The use of Franklin is great, and in the Cartoon, Slade used some of the HIVE students so it works.

Just loved it, really well written and great imagery as always. Great great job!

princess lunaella chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
more please please please
The Great Leap of the Fall chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
This story was very good. I loved the way you described Starfire's feelings, and the portayal of friendship with the Titans, and something more than friendship with Robin. I hope you will write a sequel, I am very much looking forward to see what happens, and how everything plays out. You left such a cliffhanger! Great job, this was very well written!