Reviews for Breaking the Sky
ChopSuzi chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
Okay, half teh time I was reading this story, I got lost due to the fact that there were no line breaks to warn about shifting perspective. So so so confusing!

But it was a great idea for a story!
ChopSuzi chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Did Ember seriously just start to sing the Ben 10 theme song? heh, I didn't expect that! XD
Anonymous OR NOT chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
Omigawd! I LOVE! Teen Titans!
Anonymous Or Not chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Cool.
SpiderPhantom chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I have a request for you: but it comes with a backstory. When I read the story before this, and finished this one, I had one thought in my head: To have Danny kick ben's arse! But, you have shown in your story that Ben can handle Danny, so the next thing that came into my mind: Dan Phantom kicking bens arse! Because you have to admit, Dan Phantom does seem unstoppable. And if Ben and Danny live in the same universe, I thought it would be... Interesting to see why Ben could not save the waste land that Dan had created from the earth; in other words: a face off between Ben and Dan that takes place before the earth is laid waste to, and in a time where Ben would still call Danny rookie(it just made me grin thinking of Ben calling Dan rookie, and then getting poned). I was thinking about writing about this story, but the way you depicted Ben was perfect and you did great with these two Ben 10 Danny phantom stories. So if it interests you, please write it, if this was a waste of your time, then I am sorry.
Starburstia chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Methinks you made a shitty conair reference and i loled on the floor. Anyways sounds interesting though your writing could use a mega-upgrade. No hate though! Just reread your story in two years or so!
megaduck chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
hey how about a thorwing in Mighty Max
alienphantom chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
Very interesting, and one of the best stories I've read in a while.