Reviews for I'll Be Waiting
sarahmicaela88 chapter 13 . 12/11/2016
Why is this story even rated M?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
Ok . . . . just why? Thats my question. Why?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
Why is she always passing out?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
There have been several stories where Bea is all kinds of fucked up, sadistic, stupid beyond belief but this one takes one of the top 10 slots. She says she has feelings for Jake and yet she still defends and says she loves Ted. How the fuck does that make sense. She a walking talking contridiction. Quite frankly she deserves to live in her misery.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
Ok this girl is all kinds of stupid and fucked up. Quite frankly I think she likes her life like that, because if she didnt she would try and change it. But she doesnt, she still throws herself the biggest pity parties and shes pathetic to do it.
And since when did she and Paul become bff's?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
These chapters are way too short.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Dont wanna knock anyone but seriously anyone who is TeambTed aka Edward, and sees it as romantic that Bea had these lets call them halucinations about her ex is seriously disturbed. Because the fact that she did those things with the purpose of hearing imaginary voices that werent there proves what a disturbed and slightly psychotic flawed character Bea was. She is definitely not someone u should emmulate.
Andersonm chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
May I ask when you are going to make another chapter or is that it?
I'm Crazy But Lovely 1996 chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
Love this very much
Kinzzy89 chapter 13 . 8/18/2010
Awwwwww i have always agreed of JacobXBella. Your a really good writer! I cant wait to see what happens with Nathan and Jake, oh wow!
Taino Delsan13 chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
i can't wait to find out what happend? will bella starts to have feeling foe nathan? why r there ne vam in folks? do they know the cullen and checking on bella for them? what will happend with bella and jacob will the get 2gether fanil? until then god job update soon
bmthespian chapter 13 . 1/30/2010
Good chapter
Ebs chapter 13 . 1/28/2010
Great story! Cant wait for the next chapter _
allyas chapter 13 . 1/28/2010
omg! i wonder if jake saw nathan behind bella!

aw there first kiss :D yay.

love it. TEAM JACOB 3 xoxo