Reviews for There's no way out!
piss off chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
i regret reading this OOc character story, its so baad
ijuiin chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
... that's not how cutting works, an yoour way of ddescribing depression is just a description of a volatile girl PMs-ing
Kelandry5 chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
I'm not sure I can take a sequel to this. I swear my heart was in my throat for the whole story! It's intense, but good. It is an awkward place to end and I want to know what happens next, but dang, I don't think I can take it!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
Please don't do this to me! I need the next chapter now!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/12/2016
This is really good when are u gong to update! I want more!
Onephantasy chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
OH MY GOD, THIS STORY WAS AMAZING. Truly, breathtaking, I really want to read more! Thank you so much. I read this without stopping even once.
No One Will Know chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
Wow...I just read your story. It really hit home, seeing that it's personal to me also. I sat in bed reading the whole thing. I love Junjou Romantica, and with it having a character I could relate to made it even more...Wow, I'm a fan of your works, thanks for posting it.
Firediva0 chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
I loved this fic! It kept my attention and I cant wait for the sequel!I am about to see if its up now.
Fan chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Please where are u :( it's been long time ! Don't leave this story please update soon pleeeeeease TT
Roar chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
Where the HELL is the next chapter! *screech* IF YOU DON'T FINISH IT I'LL...I'LL... I'll go Devil Kamijou on you! It's been 3 YEARS! You can't leave it like that... *sniff* You just can't...
I just love yaoi chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
now i'm starting to cry
I just love yaoi chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
it was amazing and it just gets better every passing minute! i love it!
I just love yaoi chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
hiroki was really an ass here!

another GREAT chapter!
I just love yaoi chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
not a great chapter! ? ! it's was AMAZING! ! my heart stopped more that once throught it, i love your fic!
I just love yaoi chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
stupid rabbit you're making it all the more worst!

loving it btw :)