Reviews for There's no way out!
Onephantasy chapter 13 . 8/20
OH MY GOD, THIS STORY WAS AMAZING. Truly, breathtaking, I really want to read more! Thank you so much. I read this without stopping even once.
No One Will Know chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
Wow...I just read your story. It really hit home, seeing that it's personal to me also. I sat in bed reading the whole thing. I love Junjou Romantica, and with it having a character I could relate to made it even more...Wow, I'm a fan of your works, thanks for posting it.
Firediva0 chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
I loved this fic! It kept my attention and I cant wait for the sequel!I am about to see if its up now.
Fan chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Please where are u :( it's been long time ! Don't leave this story please update soon pleeeeeease TT
Roar chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
Where the HELL is the next chapter! *screech* IF YOU DON'T FINISH IT I'LL...I'LL... I'll go Devil Kamijou on you! It's been 3 YEARS! You can't leave it like that... *sniff* You just can't...
I just love yaoi chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
now i'm starting to cry
I just love yaoi chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
it was amazing and it just gets better every passing minute! i love it!
I just love yaoi chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
hiroki was really an ass here!

another GREAT chapter!
I just love yaoi chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
not a great chapter! ? ! it's was AMAZING! ! my heart stopped more that once throught it, i love your fic!
I just love yaoi chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
stupid rabbit you're making it all the more worst!

loving it btw :)
KuroNoKiseki chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
I recently have finished reading this story, and oh my god... I'm so impressed. The storyline, the cliffhangers, the twists and the ending. All of them satisfy me.

I thought I am such a sadist to Misaki (especially in my latest JR fic), but as I read this my hurt is impaled several times, so freaking hurt. It pains my heart how he keep hurting his arm just to ease his depressions.

I really hate Usagi-chichi, Isaka and Mizuki mainly because of Misaki. I hate Sumi-senpai because he had made Usagi-san an uke ;P

I'm going to read the sequel now! XD But I hope you will finish it and don't let me down.
pwenie chapter 13 . 2/3/2012
FujoShizaya chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
Waaaaa. This sure is interesting fic. I hope you will continue this 3 I like dark fics with a lots of angst and drama so this fic is just my style ofc I like happy endings and stuff too :3
Fayt of Fire chapter 13 . 5/2/2011
Intense! Your story drew me in, glued me to the page, and then held me there until it was two hours past my bedtime (there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a bedtime at 18 years old,) and I had finished the chapters. I hope you're pleased with yourself.
UsagiXisXmine chapter 1 . 2/19/2011