Reviews for Finally Mine
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 9/17
Why'd it take her so long? 10 years is a long ass time.
Bella is a fucking joke. Sick, twisted and selfish. Worshipping at the cult of death. If Jake had a half a brain he would have split Bellas skull, buried her deep and found a human female to love.
Bella is Jakes. If the corpse does not happen to show up. If Bella had a soul she would have understood that the corpse was a child, petulant and mean spirited. Abusive deciet ful as well as emotionally and sexually manipulative. All those "unrealized" passions? That was deliberate on the corpses part. Love never had anything to do with either Bella or Eddie. Obsession, co-dependency, fear f living? Yeah. Love Not no but fuk no
Azucena34 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I really loved it, thank you.
lesuse chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Well, I am Team Edward, but this was a wonderful one-shot! So, so lovely!
Helvetica Black chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
never been much of a team jake girl, but this one's really good! keep writing more fics! i'm definitely adding you to my favorite authors list!

your fan,
helvetica
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Jacob was amazing in his love for Bella and never giving up. Love what she thought when she finally found the stuff under the floorboards: "Edward, you sick masochistic fuck". Yeah, he was, and he's still 17 too.
MiamiTrue chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Really nice, sometimes we never get over an old love, so glad Jacob never gave up and she finally realized what she had. Well done.
Zapphe chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is beautiful. I always dislike Bella being such Vampire junkie that's beyond reasonable to Jacob. This is a great AU.
dancingbarefoot chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Thank you for this beautiful get right to the point without denying the reader anything.
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
So painful, and then so sweet. Beautiful piece.
Fr333bird chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That's a beautiful story. I always had a soft spot for Jake. He was what drew me to fan fiction, I wanted to read about him and Bella having a future. Then I got led astray into slash ;)

This was really lovely. I loved the way that their love making was like the first time for them all over again.

gorgeous

x
torrard chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Great story, loved it.
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I am totally team Jacob & needed me some of his warmth and unending devotion and tender love *hums happily to herself*
izziey chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
He placed one hand on my belly, asking me permission with his eyes. Have I trained him not to touch me?

bella. so lucky to have two men love her so completely, one willing to give her up, one willing to wait years for her.
Dil9 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010