Reviews for Finally Mine
Azucena34 chapter 1 . 1/31
I really loved it, thank you.
lesuse chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Well, I am Team Edward, but this was a wonderful one-shot! So, so lovely!
Helvetica Black chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
never been much of a team jake girl, but this one's really good! keep writing more fics! i'm definitely adding you to my favorite authors list!

your fan,
helvetica
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Jacob was amazing in his love for Bella and never giving up. Love what she thought when she finally found the stuff under the floorboards: "Edward, you sick masochistic fuck". Yeah, he was, and he's still 17 too.
MiamiTrue chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Really nice, sometimes we never get over an old love, so glad Jacob never gave up and she finally realized what she had. Well done.
Zapphe chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is beautiful. I always dislike Bella being such Vampire junkie that's beyond reasonable to Jacob. This is a great AU.
dancingbarefoot chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Thank you for this beautiful get right to the point without denying the reader anything.
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
So painful, and then so sweet. Beautiful piece.
Fr333bird chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That's a beautiful story. I always had a soft spot for Jake. He was what drew me to fan fiction, I wanted to read about him and Bella having a future. Then I got led astray into slash ;)

This was really lovely. I loved the way that their love making was like the first time for them all over again.

gorgeous

x
torrard chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Great story, loved it.
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I am totally team Jacob & needed me some of his warmth and unending devotion and tender love *hums happily to herself*
izziey chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
He placed one hand on my belly, asking me permission with his eyes. Have I trained him not to touch me?

bella. so lucky to have two men love her so completely, one willing to give her up, one willing to wait years for her.
Dil9 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Nicely written. :)
I-Want-To-RENT-Jacob-Black chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was beautiful. thank you for writing. :)

Cam
Seren Haf chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is the only Bella/Jacob fic that I've liked. Although I never thought that Edward would stay away, I am unable to resist looking through a Jacob fic and so very many are disappointing with utterly hateful Bellas. The fics that paint Jacob as a evil abuser or even merely as an oaf do a wonderful character huge disservice.

So I love the way you have got Jake exactly right, tremendously patient and faithful. And your Bella gets her feet under her in a realistic manner. I really enjoyed this story.