Reviews for Moonlit Lovers
zaifie chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
The Moon's got quite a view all the way up there, how enviable

Kidding aside though, I really am in love with your writing. It's always been so emotional and griping in its creativity. Not to mention, this is undoubtedly a very interesting take to the saying 'with only the moon as their witness.'

Absolutely lovely work, as always :)
Lua Prateada chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Hello there!

Well, first of all... I'm brazilian and my Engilsh is not that great. But hopefully you'll understand what I say.

Yes; I've marked some of your fics as my favorites, but didn't let reviews for them. Didn't have the time. But I'm doing it now, andjust so you know, I was going to do it anyway, whenever I got the time. i know how important it is to a ficwritter to have your work recognized.

And so, here I am. Just to say that you've amazed me since the first line of your story. You have a way to say things that move, I was really impressed. I wish I could express myself better, so you'd understand how impressed I was when I read ir. Wish you knew how much I liked it.

This fic is so poetic, so delicate, so beautiful... I have no words enough to say how much I liked. Sorry about that. But I really loved it.

Thanx for such a beautiful fic between my two favorites chars in Tekken.

And I hope you continue writting about them!

Kisses and hugs! XD

Lua.
Lunar-Shadow-of-The-Nosferatu chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
That... damn... moon! Can I not watch instead? XD

Perfection. Once again D

Flawless, actually. You seem to have a bunch of endless ideas. Giving the moon its own person. It's pure and utter genius! So original!

What else can I say other than a wonderful oneshot that left me grinning like an idiot? D

Especially the last line D
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Though I prefer dialogue, this was certainly worth reading. Good Job author-person
vdaymassacre chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
I love how you made the moon as the guide and as the watcher of these star-crossed lovers. I would never, in my whole life, would replace this pairing with any other else. At some point, even if this statement means nothing to some ears, they were destined for each other; and in some point, I wanted to be the moon... *crawls back underground*

Damn that Xiaoyu and all the other girls paired with each of them.
Misora Daniels chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
It has been a very long time I didn't put a review and, well, this story is wonderful, fantastic. The idea of the Moon watching is original, very poetic and not so naughty, I think. Really, it's a masterpiece. I say you congrats and thanks for the fic, it gives me the inspiration of writing better.

Have a nice day and good continuation.

Misora.
A Road Unturning chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
The moon's a pervert.

No really, my maturity shall now renew itself. *coughs and straightens jacket*

Salysha, I am terrible. How could I miss such a gem? Right, your on my author alert starting from now.

What beautiful, memorising writing skill you possess. That was poetic, flowing and captivating, full of sensuality and a strange, close claustiphobia which caused my skin to prickle. This takes a different stance from Intimate Rivals, but is pleasing and hypnotic in its difference.

The personification of the moon was genius. It gave the whole fiction an otherworldly, translucent feel which delivered an unique, erotic experience, on another example of the sheer quality and variety you have as a writer.

"Their names remained unknown to the Moon, and never did it partake in the conversations that must have taken place indoors. Not once did it learn of the hushed murmurs that echoed in the walls of the apartment. The Moon’s colour vision was contorted—the price it had paid for immortality—but on the brightest nights, when it was allowed to blossom from a mere crescent to its full form, it could discern colours: red like fire and black like the night itself."

Astonishing writing quality-I was holding my breath throughout the whole shebang, in case I blinked and missed something. It was sexual,but its sexuality was mystical and displayed almost like an art form. None of it was sleazy or distasteful, but sensitive and intense. It was in one word, purely captivating.

Graceful, involving and brilliant work. One of my favourites of yours.

Red

PS-Brunet? Or brunette? Just a little correction. :)
Pinkbuffer chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This one shot was very clever. The moon being feature as the theme and the watcher was simply genius of you. The word tranquility is one of my favorite words I'm amused that you have used it. Though that was strange of me to state this in here. Yes! indeed thier both an image of Greek gods - untouchable that is. Damn it :(
Lil' Miss Spookiness chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
that was reli good

never read a story in the moons POV, very original
Merriadoc chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Aww, this is so beautiful! I loved how you used the Moon and not some normal know-it-all-teller.

I'm smiling right now; you proved me once again that you sure are one of my favorite writers!
Tokay chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
It was definitely a pleasant surprise to find a new story by you! I thoroughly enjoyed this more romantic fic. It was both beautiful and hot and just perfect!
Vanessa Dragunova chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I hadn't gotten over from your PM saying that you had a new fic out, and now your descriptions here gave me a much stronger emotion!

I loved your rated M stories but this made me love them more! It was short but enormously beautiful. I also loved how the moon is witness of their moments.

I warn you that you've got me wanting to see new works of you, even more than before.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Wow, that was VERY hot. Your use of imagery was lovely.

The first night was great and the second night was even better!

Good luck writing more entertaining stories.
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
WOOHOO! NEW STUFFS FROM SALYSHA!

-read-

Pwnerific as always, that last line is so adorable :3
HappyMe-O chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Okay I read and I'm going to read it again Because this was wow. Lovely, sexy, and just wonderful.

The title itself i freedmen love. (I'm also a big sap for the moonlit)

Very nice I must add that I love:

Accidentally, the hem of the sheet came loose and dropped on the floor, revealing the sculpted body of his partner, seated on the chair and holding the redhead by the waist. - that whole para gave me goose bumps.

and this:

The Moon always saw the redhead enter the apartment, but never leave on its watch. - That was a very great way to end it!

Loved it!