Reviews for Yesterday I Died
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
aw how so sad poor sam
TVDOriginals chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
u did it again gal! these r the most fav episodes of mine.. and the way u poured all emotions into this mind blowing and so much heartbreaking..*weeping badly*

Dean knew what his brother was seeking. He felt a cry bubble inside his throat as he saw his brother was searching for their father. that was the saddest part. i cant stop crying..and i cant forget this epi. it was too much. all happened so suddenly. those were the most awful days of my life..

after reading this i m still to come in terms.. u can say is i m in big shock.. all the angst and pain u have described it so well.i feel like i m there with them.. Dean freaking out after watching Sam was so sad.

all i can say is this story was better than epi.. i mean epi was totally mindblowing but if they would have used this version than it would have been so freaking awesome.

the entire thing from Sammy dying again in Deans arms and Deans heartbreaking words were...wat can i say.. no words to describe. u have made me completely speechless..weeping my heart out..

loved it loved it loved it... its awe-sam.

*Hugs and Kisses*

Hetal
skag trendy chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Aw. So sad but sweet, some lovely Limp Sam and protective Dean, both boys having a good cry.

Loved it hon. Thanks so much for sharing. It's just what I needed.

Kind regards,

ST x
romi.luvz.jared chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
aww-ww-ww-ww-ww-ww-ww-ww-ww...super-uber-cutie cutie fic :D

i dnt think ami ghumote parbo coz i'm really high on the sweetness ri8 now lol

akhon fandom a eto groupism hoye gechhe na...we really need brotherly-love stories like these more :D

aww poor sammy :( *hugs my baby ti8*

janish ami sometimes bhabi what if sam did remember his little time in hell when he died? show te it was never shown if sam did remember anything...or whr did sam end up for the matter!

anyway ajke supernatural thursday! yay! *happy dances* kalke colg theke firei dwnload korte boshbo...ajke money square a shara din chhilam...ekta friend er b'day party chilo...colg theke direct gechhi...shei 5 tae ghum theke uthechhi...and ri8 now i'm ready to face plant..lol

kintu onek kaaj has...hehhehhe...tai akhon jai...pore kotha hobe :D

tc! waiting for haunted house lol..tatus!

xx hugs...romi xx
Soncnica chapter 1 . 10/22/2009

THIS NEARLY MADE ME CRY!

this was sweet... :)

and AHBL 1 and 2 are just way to sad for me to watch... I mean I love them, they are good eps, but they make me cry! and that's not good! :)

S.
ILoveSupernatural chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Hey Ritu.

Aww that was so beautiful. I loved AHBL. Sammy's death scene completely broke my heart. I cried like a baby when I saw that scene for the first time. Sam dying in Dean's arms, Deans words...gosh it was just too much. Eevn today when I scene, it makes my wanna weep my heart out. Jensen did a fantastic job in that scene. And of course in AHBL part 2, the hug, the scene when Sam confronts Dean were amazing scenes too. Those boys are just fantastic.

Dean was crying, cradling his brother’s unresponsive body. As Bobby placed a hand on his shoulder he sobbed hard, “Bobby, Sammy…Sammy died Bobby. He left me again. The demon lied to me, after everything I lost my brother again."

Aww that was so sad! :'( *sobs*

Great job. Love this fic. AHBL is one of my favourites too. Well done.

Take Care Sweetie. C ya. *hugs*

Love

Anu
lullabyJN chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Man those two episode are my favorite. I know every line by heart...makes me feel like a dork :) But man I gotta admit this made me cry a little. It was way intense, and beautifully written. I loved the re-write, and especially the talk at the end...AWESOME! fantastical job hun! Can't wait to read more from you!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2