Reviews for Toad, the X Man
Shadow Ninja 287 chapter 12 . 3/11/2019
This story is really good is it still being continued?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2017
Love this!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2017
party pie m13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I dont i like evil kurt he's cool and i finde it a tiney bit atractive .
Guest chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Very good nice stories i'm just asking but are you going to do anymore chapters?
c0lasmyl1fe chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I found you and the rest of the story! I love sandwiches!
Suzaku21 chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
im gonna guess there wont be anymore?
Moonlightnight101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
interesting
Manga154 chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
Dead pool has arrived! I'll get the hammer so he can break down the 4th wall!

But on another note, great job! You seem to mix "On" and "One" together throughout the chapters, don't know if you noticed or not, but it's still a great story!
Piterio chapter 14 . 2/1/2012
Man what can i say i love this. Seriously it's been a while since i read stories like this. What i'm trying to say this story show's Todd in a new way. I love his character and think that if it gone differently he could became a really cool hero. If he had a different start in life. But that aside, i'm curious will you continue this story. If yes i be there to read it. But no pressure man. I still be there to read your other story's, so good luck with everything you doing out there.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
super mega cool
Mr Thanatos chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
I love that you brought in Deadpool (fav comic chara ever!) and I'm especially liking the action. Your writing has definitely improved since the first chapter. Is it to much to hope for the Deadpool will somehow join the X-Men? XD
eyelovefantasy chapter 14 . 2/28/2010
Awesome! Sorry for the late review.
Saemon chapter 14 . 2/23/2010
Hehe, Not bad Hartman, I can quite see a significant improvement between this chapter and the last two specifically. Mainly in the narrative section, you seem to have described the action and surroundings in just the right way, so kudos to you man for a good chapter.

I would have read this chapter before you sent it to me but it seems I was a completely douche and instead of subscribing to alerts I just accidently hit favorites. Oh well, you reminded me and thats what counts cause I still got to read it.

Till next chapter,

Saemon
Snipa chapter 14 . 2/23/2010
Again, you got deadpool down to a D!... or was that a C?

Anyways, good chapter man. It's definitely funny as hell.

~Snipa