Reviews for Toad, the X Man
King of the Fallen chapter 14 . 2/22/2010
Is it just me or is Logan acting more like Deadpool, in the whole insanity department? Also I love how Deadpool is the only one to know this is a fiction. Please update soon, ja ne.
heroesfan112 chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
Great chapter, especially deadpool (DP fanboy) and how hardcore he is! Like The scene where he shot the Commander in the face, it totally reminded me of Punisher War Zone for some reason. I look forward to another chapter good sir!

Heroesfan112
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
Not even Maito Gai or Rock Lee wear that much green!
Another Dead Red Lantern chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
Pretty sick chapter, end sounds awesome.
VFSNAKE chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
Nice! Hopefully, Logan try raising the girl, and the two can be family. Write more ASAP!
Wandering Sage chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
nice. Wade seems like an ok guy, but how is Logan still sane-ish? also, i've noticed that for one of the most powerful telepaths, things get past Xavier quite easily. not so much you as the cannon. let's see... i like how Kurt tries to win over some of them from the get go. not much else to say but Down with HYDRA WHE! later
Leaf Ranger chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
Heh heh heh. Excellent chapter. Except the part with Logan being captured. But he was rescued, so that's okay.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
I loved the chapter and the last words of the chapter made me laugh.
Del21 chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
kickin' its interesting plot and story be cool to see Kurts effect on the Brotherhood.
Racoon Hacker chapter 13 . 1/26/2010
Deadpool...Toad...Nightcrawler...I'll probably die from overexposure to pure awesomeness. I'm also going to start talking light Deadpool.
Racoon Hacker chapter 4 . 1/26/2010
Toad is awesome. I have only one question; what the heck happened to Kurt?
Dethroned King Umbros chapter 13 . 1/16/2010
Ah, Deadpool... he can be hilarious at times...

Oh, Canada~!

Where you bring bad times for Logan~!

Yay, Nightcrawler's an X-Man!
eyelovefantasy chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
Those last wo chapters were awesome! :)
Kereea chapter 13 . 1/13/2010
Kurt has left the dark side! Yay!
Heiryuu chapter 13 . 1/12/2010
Huryy you have me hooked on this story! Your spelling has gotten better over time I noticed
187 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »