Reviews for Toad, the X Man
Wandering Sage chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
how much is he holding back? granted he could've broken jock boy with a kick. frogs and toads have very strong legs.
Wandering Sage chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
i don't suppose Nightcrawller gets a sword? anyway. Logan being impressed... says a lot for his ability. i don't suppose toad crimson witch came up huh?
Wandering Sage chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
hmm... didn't have to have him turn bad per se, maybe neutral. either way spilt milk at this point yeah? i can't wait till he meets logan.
Haku1013 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
I very much like this story.
Haku1013 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Nightcrawler is German, not swedish.
Dethroned King Umbros chapter 12 . 1/9/2010
Ah, Deadpool. You got to love him. Incidently, hasn't anyone has the brains to set a piece of him on fire until it's ashes so he can't use it again?

Just once can everything go as planned when it involves the X-Men?
King of the Fallen chapter 12 . 1/8/2010
... AH *FALLS OFF THE CHAIR LAUGHING AND COUGHING WHILE ROLLING ON THE FLOOR*. Dude that was the hardest I have ever laughed in my life. This chapter was indescribably funny. Deadpool has just made it to spot number 5 on my all time favorite characters list. The only thing I question is why is it in this fic he seems so random while in Son of a Mercenary he actyally had some semblance of conformity. Either way you made him hilarious and I hope to see him much more often in this fic. Update soon, ja ne.
Kereea chapter 12 . 1/8/2010
Interesting twist...me likey
VFSNAKE chapter 12 . 1/7/2010
YAY! GO LOGAN! I take it Logan and Deadpool are going to unleash their inner darkness to get X 23 back. The others are going to see a side of Logan he's kept bured for years. Event he Professor has probably never seen the dark side of Logan unleashed. LOL! Write more ASAP!
Shadow-DJ chapter 12 . 1/7/2010
Nice job adding Deadpool, can't wait to see more.
Leaf Ranger chapter 12 . 1/7/2010
I love Deadpool... or at least, the way you do him. He's hilarious. Very ice, but why did X23 attack Logan? And when will she get her own name? And when will she fall head over heals for Toad? Find this all out in next chapter! I hope.
Hiro Kurisaki chapter 11 . 12/7/2009
"5 stars" really good story
eyelovefantasy chapter 11 . 12/1/2009
Interesting story. :)
Dethroned King Umbros chapter 11 . 11/30/2009
Is Kurt going to be an X-Man? Swet!

So, what are you going to name X-23 in this fic? Also, you mispelled Magneto.
VFSNAKE chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Nice! Toad is in love with Logan "daughter". What a family they will make. LOL!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »