Reviews for Parts of a Whole
sheppardlover928 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
Yeah-John is saved! I love that Elizabeth was the last of his delusions to comfort him. Always thought it was a mistake to replace her. Tori did a great job being Elizabeth Weir and portraying the leader of the expedition. It must have been the same idiot decision makers who decided to cancel the show altogether, for what reason-I still cant fathom, since the show was so popular!
sheppardlover928 chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
I like this story-poor John, always whumped and apparently this time, clueless as to why! I like that he's hallucinating his friends to comfort himself.

Just a nit-picky note: "dieing" is really spelled "Dying"... :)
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwww :) Poor John, YAY rescue!

And that was probably the BEST reason to kidnap/torture him EVER!

Definitely going in my favorites!
Alerix Slynn chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
Very nice. I liked that ending, more detail could have been added but it was just perfect as it was :)

Great work!
No! Poor Sheppard!
Alerix Slynn chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
Aww :S
Alerix Slynn chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Very good opener, and I'm glad you had 'Carson' there.
karonkgb chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
Good to see Elizabeth.
JoaniexJony chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
That mans hair keeps getting him into trouble and he has such lovely hair too!

Loved the ending, was a really nice contrast to the misery he was in the previous chapters.

Thanks for sharing!
shepsgirl72 chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
Aw! Safe at last.

Let's hope John learns to listen to those subconscious voices and realises how much his team values him.

Sorry this story was such hard work for you. I hope you feel more inspired with your next one. :D
Zanshe chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
enjoyable.
Infinitediversity chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
Keep up with this story! Love it! Can't wait to read more.
lovesanimals chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
I'm sorry that you feel that you have lost your drive on this story as I do like it. Please continue!