Reviews for Strange and Beautiful
Iris chapter 1 . 6/18
:'D Okay, that was beautiful, thanks ever so!
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Thanks for a great read! This is probably the best ShinoxTenten fic I've come across thus far. 14, 17, 29, 43 and 46 were definitely my faves.

Happy New Year! _
KayseeRP chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
GOD!
They are so damn ADORABLE! I cant get enough.

side note: his grandfather cracks me up every time he opens his mouth. lmfao
RiverDarkness chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Love it love it love it! These made me smile and laugh. Well done
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
wow. i really loved this. it was beautifully written and perfectly them. my favorites were 16, 17, 21, 22, because i liked the way they mirrored each other, 24 and 34, because i ADORE Katsu (the terror with the tea ;), and 43, because it was...perfect. thank you for all your works (more reviews coming your way soon for "the middle ground" as soon as i finish it - it'a a compliment that i have to wait until i'm done to review, because your story is THAT good. but i will review and tell you again that you are awesomeness incarnate - promise!) :D
silver neko girl chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I think I may love you. Just a tiny bit. Seriously. Because you write amazingly, and you write good ShinoTen fanfiction. Would you believe this is the first ShinoTen I've ever read? So. Thank you. Thank you very, very much.
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
24 and 34 were an absolute crack up. Love it. :)
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
My favorite:

"24. Quarrel – "All married couples should learn the art of battle as well as the art of making love," Shino's grandfather says wisely, and Shino debates being mortified as Tenten nods and jokingly asks if they should practice both at the same time."

Second favorite:

"43. Nuance – She's repairing an old katana, he's studying a (stolen) text on another clan's hive-control techniques; Ino thinks it's the most unromantic scene in the world until Tenten stretches stiffly and, without looking up, Shino reaches out and rubs the sore spot with one hand."

All of them were tasty. Yum, yum, yum! Thanks for sharing!
WritingRin chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
"26. Jump – There's a hell of a big gap between 'I enjoy your company' and 'I am deeply, utterly madly in love with you with all my bug-infested heart,"

Heh heh. That one and nuance were my favorites :)
galilab chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
how could I not review earlier?

it's pure gold, I love it!
Black Rae of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hey it has been a long long while. I like the way you did this. You did a good job. This actually sounds like it was a lot of fun to do.
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
:) very nice sweet and has me cheesing during many parts :D

~Dreaming101
nianinini chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
i love this so much.
Leaper182 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
The two sentences that include Katsu only reinforce the fact that if you kill him in The Middle Ground, I will pout at you so hard I'll hurt my face.

Oh, Katsu. *cuddles him*
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
i do love middle ground world